Bluebird WebSite

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Cornish Chris

Re: Bluebird WebSite

Post by Cornish Chris »

These figures from Alexa would indicate you need to target and look after your UK users.

Bluebirdfilms.com users come from these countries:

United Kingdom 59.7%
United States 6.5%
Argentina 3.2%
Croatia 3.2%
Australia 3.2%
Slovakia 3.2%
Finland 1.6%
Thailand 1.6%
Canada 1.6%
Ireland 1.6%
Austria 1.6%

johnuk

Post by johnuk »

I agree they may have burnt there bridges here but the amount of feedback they've got from everyone is priceless. Everyone here has acted as beta testers it seems lol.

Ignoring the fact that they've got 20,000+ members already when they do actually get Joe Public to signup their site should be fully sorted and I'm sure they'll compete with the better paysites out there. Of course that's in the hope they do actually take everything that's been said here onboard.

bill goss

Post by bill goss »

Alexa's estimates of geographical split of traffic to my sites are fucking rubbish.

I'm not saying that those figures are wrong necessarily, just that you shouldn't rely on Alexa.

After all, what kind of wanker chooses to have his pr0n watching monitored by people like Alexa?
bill goss

Post by bill goss »

Edit (or it would be an edit if this dysfunctional forum code allowed one to edit one's own posts)...

My site isn't pr0n, just to be clear.