teresa may

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Arginald Valleywater

Re: teresa may

Post by Arginald Valleywater »

In her younger days she was right at the the top of the UK glamour girl league. I reckon she will have been in a few thousand mag shoots over the years. If she has any sense she should quit and preserve her reputation.
fatboy

Post by fatboy »

hi alex please email with more ifo on TM. i tried emailing her but the address just bounces back
colonel

Post by colonel »

He gets hot at the thought of Bernard Bresslaw's arse....

Imagine what Sidney James' arse holds for him? He probably has a complete set of Bless This House and a very large dry-cleaning bill.....
Alex

Post by Alex »

>>hi alex please email with more ifo on TM

I'd prefer not to think about it too much mike. I got in touch with her through her "Mistress" site. It was the worst and most expensive hour I have ever spent in my life. (well, I say an hour but she was actually in the room for about 10 minutes looking at her watch the whole time)
Alex

Post by Alex »

Do not knock Bernard Bresslaw's arse.
mikedee_uk

Post by mikedee_uk »

how much did you spend?
Alex

Post by Alex »

?160. What a con :o(

When I left I had to walk past her next punter who was a mutant in an anorak with a beard so she obviously gets them from somewhere. I doubt any of them will go more than once tho.
mikedee_uk

Post by mikedee_uk »

what does she do exactly?
Alex

Post by Alex »

Piss poor mistress stuff whilst constantly looking at her watch. Nothing sexual. You arn't even allowed to bash the bishop. Don't think she'd even get her tits out.