Squirting enquiry

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
ecucamman

Re: Squirting enquiry

Post by ecucamman »

Hi Rude Boy. I worked with Passion last week, and can recommend her! See you soon for that Chinese

bemused

Post by bemused »

The market is huge and led really by Cytherea in the USA who seems to have made countless videos since she started a couple of years ago. One look at one of her videos and you can see it's genuine. The girl is amazing perhaps you could become the Brit equivalent, you certainly have the looks.

ever wandering for new experiences
Emma

Post by Emma »

every now and then theres a query about squirting i too am a squirter if i get the right stimulation and have popped to the loo first though ive never been alowed to squirt in a movie thats to be realeased on r18 ive done it plenty of times for amatear movies any way found this about female ejaculation and how to do it !!

Rude Boy

Post by Rude Boy »

"See you soon for that Chinese"

Seeing as it's your shout I've booked us in at a place called "The Ivy" that I've heard good things about!
nachovx

Post by nachovx »

But interestingly enough she didn't squirt as a newcomer in 2003 ... but she does now in every movie. I think squirting is possible, but I somehow doubt it in Cytheria quantities. It easy not to go to the toilet and if the bladder is full an orgasm will lead to a good squirt.
bemused

Post by bemused »

Here's a link to a review I think you'll find interesting, much as I hate to see British talent go elsewhere perhaps Elegant Angel could be for you.

As for squirting being fake well that's a load of bollocks, I have a girlfriend who squirts buckets and I certainly know the difference between it and pee.

ever wandering for new experiences