Erika Venus

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
hos

Erika Venus

Post by hos »

https://www.egafd.com/actresses/details.php/id/e00667

some early days stuff... enjoy :)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

not sure if she was in business these days (2005-2007), at least i couldn't find anything for years. but it seems she was close with the stars. maybe just staff and also stripper/hostess/... however, finally i figured who owns this trampstamp tattoo. :ugeek:

may you like to add some to her gallery...
hos

Re: Erika Venus

Post by hos »

ok, i found another piece of the puzzle. there has been at least one movie with her and Tina Hunter produced those days...

here's the BTS shoot:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

and here's the snipped which proofs a release, with a bit of imagination you can decipher "Erica Venus":

any idea about this movie? the bts filenames contained "plasztiktigris" (plastic tiger?) - may this is a hint.
hos

Re: Erika Venus

Post by hos »

this BTS with Cony Ferrara seems to be related...

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image