Laura Jones Lapdancing

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
dlhrjt

Laura Jones Lapdancing

Post by dlhrjt »

Can anyone tell me which Adult Channel programme this clip of the lovely Laura Jones is from...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlc8j9 ... ncing_sexy

thanks

Kyle Richmond

Re: Laura Jones Lapdancing

Post by Kyle Richmond »

I never saw this on the adult channel but its on a dvd titled something like "girls of the sunday sport tabledancing". filmed at the circus tavern if i recall rightly.

cathybarry

Post by cathybarry »

a pumpkin film production
sunday sport stunners filmed at the circus tavern
scots_guy_82

Post by scots_guy_82 »

LOL. Had to laugh at the guy with the pint. Everytime she was in his face he looked elsewhere

The artist formerly known as scotsguy82...
colin

Post by colin »

a great blast from the past!what a great looking woman!!

the secret to laying the foundation of democracy is knowing where to place the machine gun!(Foggy Dewhurst)
GlamourClub

Sunday Sport Girls Circus Tavern & Tour

Post by GlamourClub »

Kyle Richmond wrote: Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:25 pm I never saw this on the adult channel but its on a dvd titled something like "girls of the sunday sport tabledancing". filmed at the circus tavern if i recall rightly.
This randomly came into my head when out jogging tonight :lol: . Knew it would come up on a search on here. I had it on VHS. They also did tours and one time The Garage night club in Glasgow hosted them, which shows you the difference in times as it was a student club usually (and also a gig venue). It's still there actually. Imagine the woke students of today trying to cope with this being hosted there though :lol: .

I was gutted I couldn't go as I think I was on holiday. And a friend of mine who was a door steward for the same company that ran security at The Garage got to work the event and he since used to take joy in rubbing it in that he was there by saying the after party was unbelievable. Basically most of the girls got pissed (and the rest) and gave the staff/security guys a free show with tits and fannies in their faces. Especially Linsey Dawn was having lots of fun shaking her tits in faces.

Oh I meant to add, I assume there was never an R18 version out there of the Circus Tavern one?
I've had a look around the interweb and can only see the normal 18 rated one that I had originally.