Boy / movie ID

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of Continental European female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
semisphere

Boy / movie ID

Post by semisphere »

Hi. Need to find movie with muscle tattooed boy and two teen girls. Boy have besides many other tattoos also cross on right forearm and chain (chainlet) on the neck. On the back something similar to what the actor "Snake" has - snake or dragon. Boy fucked to ass of blonde and second girl licked his ass (during the fucking). They had intercourse on a crate with an inscription "Atelier...(something)". Girl has pink shoes with stiletto heels. Some idea? Thx very much.

Add: Boy looks very very similar to Angelo Godshack, but he's not it - tattoos are different. I also remember that he has a tattoo on his left hand of some word that ends with the letters "...ggo". I've tried everything - tags "rimming", "licking ass"...nothing. I can only hope that they will repeat the film on TV and then I will take a screenshot.
Last edited by semisphere on Sat Nov 25, 2023 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
deezer

Re: Boy / movie ID

Post by deezer »

Do you have screenshots of them?
And have you searched here?
semisphere

Post by semisphere »

I watched it on TV, don't have a screenshot. I searched for a long time on Iafd using the tags - tattoo, cross, snake...nothing. :|
hos

Post by hos »

instead of tattoo searching designed objects rather search positions on body. neck tattoo isn't that common so you should start with "neck". sometimes you just can grind your way through.

also, if you remember the production of your scene and the possible timeframe when it was shot, may you can guesswork the studio or director. while this won't bring you quick results it would at least narrow it down a lot.
semisphere

Post by semisphere »

SOLVED - movie "Teens vs MILFs 6" (2017). Vinny Burgos vs Kira Thorn & Stasy Rivera.