Rose tinted Glasses, 2021 New Talent

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
M25crash

Rose tinted Glasses, 2021 New Talent

Post by M25crash »

Hello All

Time waits for no one , and yet it appears to me people are constantly looking back to previous years , when models were natural fun girls .
Is there any new talent , ( with some career ) in the business these days.

Or do these young models (18+) know their value and are on pay as you view , or web cam.

As much as the previous models were sexy it was a good ten plus years when they were top of the game .

I like to view the Budapest, and area sites as the models are fabulous and strip easily for the camera .

I don't quite the Rose Tinted , more frosted opaque glass of yesteryear...
padzer1

Re: Rose tinted Glasses, 2021 New Talent

Post by padzer1 »

The uk had a fantastic ten years 1999-2009 but it seems to have dried up apart from one or two still flying the flag. One thing I can?t understand is where is the new talent? 20 years ago all the new models were in their early 20?s, now they are mid 30?s onwards. Even Carmel Anderson is in her early 30?s now.
Padzer1
M25crash

Post by M25crash »

Sure is not a productive time .

No Students needing money ,

I guess down South , Mummy & Daddy would not like to know that Sweet Jenny is up to all sorts , Or Mummy & Daddy are just loads of money
Though this seems to be all over the country .

Plus I guess other platforms enjoy the selfie and can control the material
IainT

Post by IainT »

Its more a case of models and performers now have the opportunity to have control of their own image and destiny.

Platform's like OF have afforded them this and no would-be performer with half a brain would allow themselves to be fucked stupid on camera or have explicit images of them all over the internet for what is a relatively small fee when they can earn far more from the comfort of their home and retain all their image rights.

Some are learning to aggressively protect their image rights, more will learn in the future. A big change is coming in favour of the performer. About time to.

You won't see any decent looking young UK models/performers coming into the mainstream adult scene anytime soon.
geopeters

Post by geopeters »

Out of interest Iain, "agressively protect image rights" - is this comment aimed at the utilisation of technology to assist in take down requests - or very selectively choosing what work they do take and challenging photographers to ensure that what is published matches their "brand" and "image" in order to protect and increase value (aka promote) in their product (themselves whether OF, another platform or monetary stream)?
jfp

Post by jfp »

Couple of newish for you.
Ella Bolt
Shannon Heels

I think relatively new names especially Ella who is filthy
M25crash

Post by M25crash »

I happen note the comment of experienced photographer. Who I believe used to wait
for a models to tread the boards(gain experience) , then book her . Back then Quite a few models rates were Ok , but once they had been booked and had the studio time, they believed they could charge far more simply as they had been paid
for Glamour , Nude US Mag. They all became far more Stuck up and dismissed, Club nights and Groups meetings, (Frankly they forgot their shit smells too)

A very regular occurrence. The photographer almost had sole access, and he too was one of my least like people on P.P at the time .
Bodders

Post by Bodders »

Am I right in thinking you can't even download(easily at least) from OnlyFans?
M25crash

Post by M25crash »

Sorry I don't use Only Fans ?

that is if you were asking me...
M25crash

Post by M25crash »

Sorry I don't use Only Fans ?

that is if you were asking me...