Danica Collins unreleased material?

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Retro Man

Re: Danica Collins unreleased material?

Post by Retro Man »

udcmm7

Post by udcmm7 »

jackvegas21 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not to pry into her business, but does anyone know
> if she has kids?

Danica has a daughter. Just confirming what I already knew given that her modelling friend and the photographer for most of her Southern Charms content, Leigh Gallagher, confirms it here:

https://twitter.com/LeighWTS/status/123 ... 51040?s=20
otterboy

Post by otterboy »

On the subject of unreleased material featuring the legend that is Danica, there is a guy on Xhamster who recently uploaded a previously unseen video. You may already be familiar with his work. Maybe not the most exciting material but the emphasis is always on Danicas boobs which can only be a good thing!

Here is a link to his page
https://xhamster.com/users/boobjerk
gorpur

Post by gorpur »

I have some Miss Danica material on my xHamster page, including a lot of photos/video I took myself - user 'gorpur'
udcmm7

Post by udcmm7 »

gorpur Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> She had others who She called Her 'chaps', so I wonder if any of them
> are out there and reading this forum - maybe they
> have their own photos/videos too?

Danica was was a very hard working model. When she used to travel away from home for professional shoots she would, after a full day in the studio, have amateur photographers shoot her in her hotel room. About four of my seven shoots with her were arranged in this way. All 3 hour shoots, normally 7.00 - 10.00pm and her rates were very competitive given her experience and popularity. On about three occasions when she was in my area, I had to decline when she phoned to offer me an evening vacancy due to work commitments :-(

Apart from a couple of shoots about four years ago, I gave up photographing models after Danica retired. Once you've photographed the very best of the best, everything thereafter is an anti-climax. As well as being the sexiest of women, she was also marvellously good company with an endless amount of funny stories. She really should write and publish her autobiography.

I don't think it will happen now, but if she ever did come out of retirement, I don't doubt that she would still look amazing.
Charfan

Post by Charfan »

wish danica could ome back. want charmaine too, but she's as awkward as fuck about shooting now.
gorpur

Post by gorpur »

That's a great post! You must have lots of photos of Her - did you post them
anywhere?

Excuse my presumption but you seem normal to me - not one of Her 'chaps' like me (only-look perv). I only met Her twice, the first time was just a photo-shoot - She'd said the rules were "you don't touch the model or yourself" (I would not have done either). In between times I sent Her a lot of material so by the second meet She knew exactly what sort of perv I was, and really made that Session wonderful - even recording a special message for me on my video camera while I was out of the room.

After that Session She said next time it would be OK if I cum in my pants watching Her pose. Problem was, with advancing years and radiation treatment a few years previously, I was far from sure I could 'rise to the occasion', so put off making a decision for months, at which point She suddenly announced Her retirement from modelling. I dream of what might have been.

All my photos and video clips are on my xHamster page - user 'gorpur' - as well as all the stories of how I worshipped Her over the years.
MHoodie

Post by MHoodie »

All this about Danica, she wasn't really a big name just an amateur model who did extras.
Heard alot of the models would not work with her due to her big ego and poor hygiene. That's why she retired.
Charfan

Post by Charfan »

extras?
udcmm7

Post by udcmm7 »

With most models having migrated to OnlyFans and the likes of Debee Ashby returning and setting up an account there, it's not beyond the realms of possibility that Danica may return. She'd be wildly popular if she did; easily an OnlyFans top 1% creator.