Market Value

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
Amavil

Market Value

Post by Amavil »

Hi everybody
Does anyone know how much the market is paying for a 15 minute session with a model in the WankItNow /UpskirtJerk /BoppingBabes style?
Greetings
TMS

Re: Market Value

Post by TMS »

The question is a bit ambiguous.

Do you mean how much will "the market" (whoever that may be) pay you for a video you've created of that description?

Or how much will "the market" (whoever that may be) charge you to make one for you? In which case is "the market" a model able to make and deliver material herself, or a photographer who has to hire a model to make one for you?

You don't even specifically say "with custom content" - and if there's no custom content, then there is lots of that type of material about already.

And by the way, a "session" usually means the work time in which some material is created. You probably mean a 15 minute "scene", which may well take a lot more than 15 minutes to create.

I once had a customer asking me to shoot 50 photos of a specific model, and then asking how much it would be for just 30 photos. I had to explain in words of one syllable that it wasn't really the number of photos that cost money, but the travel, location hire and getting together for the session in the first place.
telfordmodelstudio@gmail.com
Amavil

Post by Amavil »

Hi TMS
You're right about the variants mentioned.
I just wanted to get an idea about the fees the model takes for recording a scene, a normal teasing scene without personalized content.
The studio is mine and all the costs involved in travel and other production expenses would obviously be at my expense.
I would like to know the cost for each scene, because I can be with her during a working day and record multiple scenes.
Models must be priced for each scene or for a day's work, I suppose.
I also believe that there are price variations from model to model so I refer to an average value that the market is willing to pay.
P.S. I apologize for any lack of precision but English is not my native language
Greetings
TMS

Post by TMS »

That makes more sense.

But if you have a studio you probably already know some models. The "market" price is whatever the models charge who can come to work with you. For example there's no point knowing the "market price" in London if you're based in Edinburgh (or anywhere in Scotland, where I'm told there barely any adult levels models at all).

WankItNow/Bopping Babes material is regarded as very light adult, in that the girls can be fully clothed. Most models who cover solo adult (up to open leg and toys) will charge ?60 per hour, they're not interested in exactly how many scenes you get out of that. And if they do remain clothed, you might get some nice glamour girls who are OK with provocative language at a bit less, maybe ?50 per hour (or as low as ?30 for more mature types).

But it depends on whether you have a good base of models near you, if not, they'll charge extra to travel. In the current situation most won't travel, but you may get bargain rates from any who are local to you.
Amavil

Post by Amavil »

Hi TMS

I understand that the environment in which we operate has implications for the whole process ... but my experience and the studio where I operate, which belongs to a well-known fashion photographer in Portugal, Alexandre Serra, is dedicated only to photography.

In Lisbon, where I live, and in Portugal in general, there's no glamour model market for video, where models shoot teasing scenes.

I liked to explore these possibilities because I have women willing to experiment and have the necessary means.

The prices you indicated are for reference only but in this way I can establish a denominator that allows me to reach a standard value.

Roughly 60 pounds is about 65?. A working day (x8) will be 520?. I will make the proportion according to the minimum wage in each of the countries and reach a market value.

Grateful for the help
TMS

Post by TMS »

Nothing like letting the information out a bit at a time :-)

When you say "the studio where I operate...is dedicated only to photography" do you mean you can't shoot video? Because that's what Wank It Now and Bopping Babes is mostly about. I can't understand the concept of a Wank It Now photo shoot...

Also, Wank It Now is very much about dialogue. If your local models don't speak good English with an ability to improvise, you won't be able to come anywhere near shooting Wank It now type material.

In any case all information is irrelevant if you're based in Portugal not the UK. I have no idea whether there are any models locally, and what they would expect to be paid. And if you import models from the UK their travel and accommodation costs are going to be a far greater factor than their fees, rendering all speculation about market values irrelevant.

For those reasons, I am out :-)
Amavil

Post by Amavil »

Hi TMS

The studio has all the conditions to create spots where videos can be filmed. I said that it's focused on photography because space has been used only for that purpose.

I think I have no interest in developing the concept of "dirty talk" much less what they currently do, where the models spend their time sucking fake penis, I am more interested in, through good production, showing a seductive image of women, revealing body curves, certain poses, the flowing dress, high heels, etc.

I think less about a global market and more about the Brazilian market (210 million who speak Portuguese) and African countries with Portuguese as an official language... but any person from any part of the world can develop a fetish by either model, regardless of the native language.

Let's see what happens:)