adultauditions.co

This forum is intended for the discussion and sharing of information on the topic of British born and British-based female performers in hard-core adult films and related matters.
parko

adultauditions.co

Post by parko »

Been subscribed to adultaduditions.co for a year now. Does anyone know if anyone of the models have gone on to shoot pro videos? Or does anyone know any sites similar to adultauditions showing amateur uk models?

Thanks
Aidee

Re: adultauditions.co

Post by Aidee »

I work with the model known as Leyla Jones from that site, she's a diamond but I think that site was the only pro work she's ever done, she's mainly an amateur glamour model now. I've worked with 4 other models featured on there too & I don't think any of them have ever gone pro, I think most of the time it a quick cash fix for them before they take off for uni etc. Brilliant site though.
rashers13

Post by rashers13 »

bump
wilkinsnaps

Post by wilkinsnaps »

Hi guys. Our shoots are with pretty, natural looking UK amateur newbies aged 18 to 21, and very much take that form.

A clothed video chat with them on the sofa starts it all off, we get them talking in detail about the sort of sex they like, by which time they're already wet down there and the rest follows naturally...

All shot in an in-your-face POV video format - so you really feel in the driving seat as you're watching them getting unwrapped, groped, licked and fingered to orgasm, and then persuaded to suck and fuck.

For a Sale Catalogue, contact wilkinsnaps@yahoo.co.uk

[img]https://i.imgur.com/RvZuEll.jpg[/img]
Charfan

Post by Charfan »

how do you contact some of the girls or have they model pages on other sites? I lve these 2

and

shlj

Post by shlj »

I think you can only contact them through the website...
Charfan

Post by Charfan »

darn