Good Studios

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Milk

Good Studios

Post by Milk »

Are there any good studios left any more?
Such as Tower, Image Park etc.......
Would like to photograph some sexy models.
Jonboy

Re: Good Studios

Post by Jonboy »

Hi Milk

Try these taken from PS

Murder Mile

Studio DSL

Lofthouse Battersea

Tudor

Studio Time

Drew Studio

I have no knowledge of any of them, back in the day my studio was Beehive, shame it closed along with Tower (Mick has passed away) Stdio 2K , Orbit , HB, ETC ETC

Jonboy
Milk

Post by Milk »

Cheers mate.
Jonboy

Post by Jonboy »

Hi Milk
one more for you and perhaps it may be the best, Bernie Williams when he moved into his present home, had extra sockets and switches put in and invested in both video and studio lights to professional standards. His house is modern and well specified and I understand he from time to time makes it available at ?25.00 ph to photographers. I have no contact details for him but in the old days he was friends with Peter at New Image, and shot frequently at both the Beehive and Kennington Camera Club. Two of his friends is an amateur called John Spinks and the other Tim Phillips bot south London. If you do not know Bernie or his friends perhaps someone else on the forum can provide contact details

Jonboy
Milk

Post by Milk »

Thanks again.
The Camera Club is still going. Was well organised.
Shame Image Park is not around. That was once good.
Alot of top models were on books including Tracy Coleman Donna Ewin and Louise Hodges.
Models were more professional back in the old days.

Jonboy

Post by Jonboy »

Hi Milk
You are right a lot more professional in the old days. When I was shooting at the Beehive shot Cindy Read, Angie Taylor, Natasha Vale, Peltigera, and several more, all on time , make-up to a high standard and Bob Tanner and Mike really went out their way to make me welcome. Later I booked models through Walpole and Ian was the same went out his way to help and he had his own studio , great days

Jonboy
eddie21

Post by eddie21 »

Are you near Hertfordshire? https://twitter.com/Herts_house
Milk

Post by Milk »

Im near Chelmsford.