Workshop - Ava Austen, Beth Bennett & Terri Lou

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
GWS

Workshop - Ava Austen, Beth Bennett & Terri Lou

Post by GWS »

Hi,

I hope you have had a nice summer ? is it over already?? I was wondering if you wanted to join is for our 1st Anniversary party / workshop on November 25th at the Victorian pub Montague Arms in South East London?

The lovely models this time are:

Ava Austen - Top xxx model and Actress - famous from Brazzers and Female Fake Taxi, plus many websites

Beth Bennett - Famous for Babestation, models on various websites and magazines.

Terri Lou ? Up and coming Glamour and Fine Art Nude model that has taken the model industry by storm.

This will be a great chance to get some amazing, unique images of stunning models in a Victorian pub full of old vintage items. They will be modelling from fashion to Fine Art Nude.

This is only ?130 for 3 hours, with 3 models, 3 locations within the pub and one costume change.

We have a resident TOG to help any amateur photographers, or more experienced photographers are welcome also to get some great shots.

I hope you can join us for what will be another fun, photography workshop and drinks afterwards to help us celebrate our first year in business J

Kind Regards

Lilly

info@glamourworkshop.co.uk

www.glamourworkshop.co.uk

[IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/923/rwaZbk.jpg[/IMG]

Bloodaxe

Re: Workshop - Ava Austen, Beth Bennett & Terri Lou

Post by Bloodaxe »

Lilly, any chance you will be a model on any of the workshops?
I like the images your husband posted of you from the last workshop, very sexy....