Female Required G/G levels paid for.

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Tabbyanne

Female Required G/G levels paid for.

Post by Tabbyanne »

Hi, I've been working privately with a guy for awhile who is wanting to do another shoot with me this time a Girl/Girl Hard shoot. Stills + Video. Nothing like scat etc or anything will be involved like that.

There is a possiblity of G/G/B but if your not interested in that and strictly are into G/G That will be fine also.

If you can contact me at SAS10@yahoo.com with your profile/pics and of course levels and rates! I will check with him and hopefully work something out.
myson

Re: Female Required G/G levels paid for.

Post by myson »

Tabbyanne,

If you are also on "Adult Industry Resources" (AIR), may I suggest that you also post your casting on there?

A location where you plan do do the shoot would also help girls who may be interested.

Myson
!oldie!

Tabbyanne

Post by Tabbyanne »

Of course it would be the merseyside area. I've done most of my work via purple port and other methods. But i'd be the girl working with the other girl obviously. my twitter is www.twitter.com/mytabbyanne
Sarah Kelly

Post by Sarah Kelly »

Hiya.

Just down the road and happy with GG or/and GGB hard levels so expect a message hun ..

x

Always certed,works to Hard BG/GG/ANAL/DP+EXTREME Fetish.
Easy going,fun,Hard Working,Professional
I turn up prepared,on time,ready to shoot what you want as I`m RELIABLE! ;)

SarahKellyxxx
Fantasiseovermyfeet2

Post by Fantasiseovermyfeet2 »

hey babe please contact me as i have tons of new models available to shoot. thanks paigefox22@gmail.com