Someone Passing Off As Me (FatManFuck)

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
puretotty

Someone Passing Off As Me (FatManFuck)

Post by puretotty »

So I guess when your in this business, especially when your doing alright, people get envious/jealous and come after you, try and fuck things up for you...

I have been doing the adult work thing now for about 4 years, it started off just as my profile "FatManFuck" but over the last 2 years roughly I have worked with a lot of girls, and helped them to shoot content ect... forming our very own little group/network...

This as grown quite a bit over that time... and it appears as it has grown so as the malicious attacks on myself and the girls in the group, who continuously get harassment for being in my group :/

Just recently I had to get the police to investigate a troll who made accusations against me, pretty sick accusations at that...

I now find out that someone as set up an account on AW called fatman-fuck :/ I wonder what the purpose of this is ?! I can state that I have no association with this account, and have today messaged AW about it... I am concerned that who ever it is, is passing themselves off as me... and this could be very dangerous for other girls on AW... I have already messaged all the girls who work with us making it clear this profile is not me.

I thought I would post here, and a couple of other places, so hopefully people realise this account is nothing to do with me, and I would ask anyone who's been contacted by this profile to contact me if in any way they are passing themselves off as me :/

Thanks

Steve

[URL]http://www.adultwork.com/1939442[/URL]
one eyed jack

Re: Someone Passing Off As Me (FatManFuck)

Post by one eyed jack »

The way to get around this is be part of a wider group. You'd be surprised the things you miss when not looking. Its always good to have eyes look out for you, especially when you hear smething out of character

Nst stuff Ive eard about me has ccome from emails surprised to hear someone bad mouthing me that i did this or that when i havent got a clue what theyre talking about.

The good thing about this is people will check in with you alerting you to this. I usually go to the source of my problems.. One even publicly outed on here for lying and saying stuff that wasnt even said

If people dont know you or you are a mystery then its likely they will steal your personae to get a free shag.

The Fake Taxi guy is one of them I guess because his identity is blurred he could be anyone but there are those who do know him and thats how he gets informed

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

If people dont now what you look like and know you get nice gils they will try to be you to gett laid...I just took the scenic route saying it

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
puretotty

Post by puretotty »

Yeah I guess... either way very sad, and very dangerous... I believe AW took action and removed the profile, however I am sure that's one of only many things this freak is doing... :(

one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Oh I can see it already...

Fat Man Buck

Fat Man Chuck

...all to take advantage of the confused and the naive.

I'm already convinced there are producers that tell models not to work for certain other producers and companies for whatever reasons...mainly because of competition.

This is very unprofessional

I've seen it happen and think its wrong. Usually its an established company/ individual looking down on everyone as lesser than them so I can see how this idea is coming out to those wanting to take advantage of the situation.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
Oscar Storm

Post by Oscar Storm »

If you operate as FatManFuck to well just get a fuck and a bit of fun then this kinda thing you'll have to take on the chin.
However, if you have found it is more professional and there is a value in that persona name then all you need to do is protect that name. Trade mark and copyright it.
You'll never see actors with the same name :-) Not sure they would accept your name though!
Oscar Storm Studio
Providers of facilities and services to models, producers, photographers.
www.oscarstormstudio.com
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

How about BatManFuck? !laugh!

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
puretotty

Post by puretotty »

Hmmm I most definitely did not do this just to get a fuck :/ I been doing it for 7 years... and don't get me wrong I enjoy my work, but the reason behind it is business and making money...

I am more worried about girls who may be taken in by who ever is trying to pass them selves off as me, and the potential damage that may be caused by girls thinking it's me they are talking to... considering some of the recent allegations made against my name, I can see where such ideas could of potentially come from :/