Live Multi Camera HD Streaming

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
FootPlay

Live Multi Camera HD Streaming

Post by FootPlay »

Hi

I have all the equipment and streaming platform to provide 4 HD multi camera live webstreaming.

I am looking to work with membership sites to live stream their events.

Great way to retain membership by offering a monthly live web stream to members.

All that is required at the location is a suitable internet connection - tech details re upload speeds can be provided.

I have various locations around the Midlands that we have already streamed from.

Easy set up for your web site - just one line of code to embed in a suitable page behind your membership gateway.

Webstream immediately available as an on-line replay (as live). Very low bandwidth costs. Very reliable streaming platform.

We did a non adult event last month and had over 8,000 viewers worldwide with no buffering issues. (We have streamed non adult live to you tube).

Individual cameras record so content available for a non-live edit post show.

Please contact me for further details - I am happy to arrange a demo...and a free test stream.

Looking mainly for fetish based sites: Wet Messy, Sploshing,Wrestling, Spanking, Trampling,Tie Tease

email info@footplay.co.uk

www.footplay.co.uk
Rico

Re: Live Multi Camera HD Streaming

Post by Rico »

Hi. Please bear me in mind if you ever need a cameraman for your shoots. I have been in the adult and mainstream biz for over 20 years, and worked in many multi camera environments, both live and recorded.
Thanks. Ric

http://www.ricporter.com
@loadedric
FootPlay

Re: Live Multi Camera HD Streaming

Post by FootPlay »

Thank you Rico - I will keep your details to hand.

www.footplay.co.uk