SEXPO UK FAKE or REAL?

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Oscar Storm

SEXPO UK FAKE or REAL?

Post by Oscar Storm »

SEXPO UK?
htpp://www.sexpo.co.uk/
Been trying to contact them to no avail concerning having a presence for my Iconic Starlets brand, tour dates have been set aside. So far zilch! Nothing!

So, did some digging and Olympia, where they are singing from the roof tops that the event will be held there, tell me enquiries about holding the event were made but nothing so far confirmed.
Hence nothing about it on the Olympia site.
htpp://www.olympia.co.uk/whatson

Silence is golden? I think not in this case.
Do not part with any money is my advice until it can be confirmed the event is going ahead.

A busy year for my Kittens and me is being planned, roll on the UKAP awards :-)

Oscar Storm Studio
Providers of facilities and services to models, producers, photographers.
www.oscarstormstudio.com
one eyed jack

Re: SEXPO UK FAKE or REAL?

Post by one eyed jack »

Thanks for the heads up on that Oscar

Unlike sexhibition , Sexpo have been very quiet. maybe theyre not confident its worth the investment

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
Oscar Storm

Re: SEXPO UK FAKE or REAL?

Post by Oscar Storm »

UPDATE - GOT THIS RESPONSE FROM THE ORGANISER
"Hello everyone,
Just to clarify SexpoUK is run by Carnal Creative, which is owned by myself Jonny Kirk (organiser of the ETO Show) and Lee Schofield (publisher of ETO Magazine). Sexpo is very much booked in with Olympia on the 13th-15th November and will feature on their website shortly.
You can find us at www.sexpo.co.uk and on twitter @sexpouk and on facebook and we are also selling tickets with Ticketmaster. We are about to make announcements in April detailing some of the acts we have booked already as well as info on exhibitors such as Bondara, Darker Enterprises, Rocks Off, ID Lubes, E-Stim, JDL for Leather, Jed Phoenix, Slap Leather, Whipsetc, We-vibe, System Jo, Pasante, B Barbarella, Paul Raymond plus about 50 others.
I have not yet been able to contact everybody with show info and apologies for that, however, if anybody reading would like further information then please do email me at jonathan@carnalcreative.com or stands@sexpo.co.uk where I can provide a full media pack and floor plan.
Many thanks!
Jonny"

Oscar Storm Studio
Providers of facilities and services to models, producers, photographers.
www.oscarstormstudio.com