🎄🎅WMP&PSP opening times over Xmas

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
WMP

Re: WMP&PSP Free testing

Post by WMP »

Hi all

We are the only specific sex worker project which is for you and operate 5 days a week!

We have appointments this week coming ...

We don't just do sexual health testing ... If you need a chat with one of our staff, give us a call to find out more.

Take care

WMP & PSP staff
Knave

Re: Testing

Post by Knave »

Also they provide very basic advice for Newbies(agencies to sign up with and one's to avoid). You can ask them about quite a few things related to the industry.!thumbsup!!thumbsup!!thumbsup!
WMP

Post by WMP »

Hi all

If you don't want to wait in queues in clinics give us a call! We can book you an appointment ... In and out simples😉

We have appointments for next week commencing 9th March.

We have 'drop in' Tue, Wed and Fri 2-430pm for a cuppa and a chat for women only. Mixed male/female drop in starts week commencing 16th March.

If anyone wants us to attend their premises/office for sexual health screening we can come to you, a clinic in a bag for testing, please call the projects to discuss.

Have a lovely weekend!

WMP and PSP
rrockbell

Post by rrockbell »

Hi there, sounds good, can I check - the testing/screening is free too? That's great if so. This is something I've been looking into, was thinking of going to one of these clinics in Ayelsbury but Paddington might actually be easier. I do some adult video work, only up to soft levels, but would like to be certed for higher stuff just in case. Not found an easy to reach/convenient clinic near here though. Thanks!
WMP

Post by WMP »

Hi Rrockbell

Yep we are free ...we work 5 days a week Mon to Fri, have varied clinic times ...

Give us a call, 020331 21524 to fix you an appointment. If we don't answer leave a message and we will give you a call back, we maybe in clinic. We can also send results letters via email.

We have appointments next week. Our services have been working over 30 and 20 years respectively.

Thanks Greg@WMP
rrockbell

Post by rrockbell »

Great thank you for the response! I will call early in the week. regards!
WMP

Post by WMP »

Hi all

We have appointments for next week, week commencing 30th March, our 'drop in' sessions are also open next Tue, Wed and Thurs for supplies, a cuppa and a chat 2-4.30pm.

We also have one-to-one sessions if you need space to chat about work/private issues with a health professional.

Give us a call, it's good to chat and test.

We have over 30 years experience working with the sex industry!

Take care
WMP & PSP teams 😉