Lady Voyeurs - New Site

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Twattered

Lady Voyeurs - New Site

Post by Twattered »

http://ladyvoyeurs.com/

Am I a bit late to the party on this new site launching soon ?
By which I mean has anyone posted info about it before here ?

Seems quite promising and notived they have twitter at

@LadyVoyeurs

With some samples of who will be appearing. Some nice looking ladies by looks of it and a lot of new unknown models too !!!

DaveZ

Re: Lady Voyeurs - New Site

Post by DaveZ »

Yes looks interesting with a couple of Only Tease level models appearing with a hard cock in the room (Jayne T, Felicity Hill, Georgie Smith, Penny Lee shooting soon). Sadly I dont think there will be physical contact but maybe it is a step in that direction.
Hugh6821

Post by Hugh6821 »

Looks very interesting.

PureCNFM has had none interacting models in the background of some of their CNFM scenes for a long time, this is just moving those models into the focus of the actual scene. Which they also have done before, especially lately, and obviously those scenes should probably be moved to a different site to be able to get more mainstream models to do this. Doubt a lot of those models will move on to the main site and actually participate, but we can always hope.

Fiona York appeared in the beginning of a scene for PureCFNM where she's alone in a room with a guy wanking off in front of her. I didn't expect her to do that, but hopefully she might do more scenes like that now.

Very interested in some of the models
Harry Amelia
Tina Taylor-Wilson
Chasity
31charlie

Post by 31charlie »

The LadyVoyeurs.com website launches next week guys and yes, all of the models you have listed are on it. If I told you some of the names we are shooting over the next two months your jaw would literally hit the ground!
One of the main selling points of this site it that it uses girls who have never (and will never) do "hands on" work with a guy - so this is the naughtiest thing they will ever do.
So if you enjoy seeing your favourite TV girls or brand new glamour girls in the same room as a rock hard dick, and seeing the hilarious and sexy expressions on their faces as the guy shoots his load in front of them, then this is the site for you!

Charlie Johnson
charlie@purecfnm.com
www.purecfnm.com | www.ladyvoyeurs.com | www.heylittledick.com | www.girlsabuseguys.com | www.amateurcfnm.com |