4K Videographer available - Hampshire

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
sbuttler

4K Videographer available - Hampshire

Post by sbuttler »

Hi guys

I have recently started producing content in 4K.

If you are looking to offer 4k videos (x4 the resolution of Full HD / final video is 20Mbps so roughly x4 the file size too! - you will need more harddrives) then contact me today!

Ready to film in Hampshire / Dorset / Sussex / Surrey / London and I have my own edit suite ft. A MacPro workstation ready to produce 4K/FHD/DVDs/Blu-rays too.

Adult Media Services.
4K Ultra HD Video Producer / Videographer
Web Design - I can create a members site
Photographer
Oscar Storm

Re: 4K Videographer available - Hampshire

Post by Oscar Storm »

Hi,
have need of a back up cameraman with 4K kit.
1/. What camera are you using?
2/. Can it take a still captured image whilst seamlessly filming, like the cameras we use on set?
3/. If so what is that captured image resolution when taken from the card.
4/. If in post editing you take a snapshot from the video using your MacPro what resolution is it?

The reason for this is simple, whist cameras shoot in 4K the image and video resolutions vary. For images if you can capture footage from shooting or shot video with your existing kit of around 4000 x 3000 plus then I can put some possible studio set filming your way. Editing would just need to be first cut.
Email: crew@oscarstormstudio.com
Hope to hear from you.
Oscar
Oscar Storm Studio
Providers of facilities and services to models, producers, photographers.
www.oscarstormstudio.com
sbuttler

Re: 4K Videographer available - Hampshire

Post by sbuttler »

I have emailed you direct :)

Adult Media Services.
4K Ultra HD Video Producer / Videographer
Web Design - I can create a members site
Photographer