Introducing New Girl Kimberly Fox...

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
TJProductions

Introducing New Girl Kimberly Fox...

Post by TJProductions »

Hi all just a quick thread to introduce new model Kimberly Fox, I have forgotten how to add images to threads on here as it's been a long time since I have needed to, however here is her AW link to check her out

She is going to be starting out in the modelling industry very soon, she has never done any before but is very confident in front of the camera and will be a little star I'm sure, she is just 21, tattoo and piercing free, stunning looking & has a great body, very petite at just 5'2" size 6-8 body. her modelling levels are for now going to be upto solo continental mag and Girl/Girl stills/video however as yet not certed as totally new, but these can be arranged upon work offers she gets in.

If you have any Q's or want to be some of the first to shoot and publish her then drop me a email and I can get something arranged for you, she has a location to shoot from in Stoke-on-Trent which full lighting equipment can be hired also if you want to travel light, or can travel as she does have her own transport.
myson

Re: Introducing New Girl Kimberly Fox...

Post by myson »

May I also suggest that Kimberley sets herself up a profile on Adult Industry Resources (AIR) as that is probably more appropriate to modelling work?

Myson
!oldie!

PS.
I must say, Kimberley does look rather delightful !happy!.

TJProductions

Re: Introducing New Girl Kimberly Fox...

Post by TJProductions »

Kimberly is now setup on Purestorm and available for paid shoots upto her desired levels of Hard Solo Adult and possible Girl/Girl in the near future. She can travel and has her own transport but can also shoot from home and does have lighting equipment available if required

http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=KimberlyFox