Back to work

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
tanyab

Back to work

Post by tanyab »

Hi everyone, Ive been away for a few years and would like to get back in there again, so to speak. I really would enjoy some yummy work, I really enjoyed working before and am available now to get started again.

you will find my profile on here as TANYA BEST FOR PHOTOS. ALSO THE KILLERGRAM WEBSITE.
Ozzie

Re: Back to work

Post by Ozzie »

Sexy lady.....

I am a private individual who has done a number of POV style shoots with both amateur and professional as well as numerous solo shoots both stills and video all for private collection.

My shoots have been mainly overseas with some in the UK
tanyab

Post by tanyab »

Hi

Thanks for the reply, can you possibly give me more info on this for example what is pov and were abroad do you shoot. Also how much does the model get paid for this. many thanks.

you will find my profile on here as TANYA BEST FOR PHOTOS. ALSO THE KILLERGRAM WEBSITE.
Ozzie

Post by Ozzie »

Emailed you 3 dqys ago - still awaiting a reply....

I am a private individual who has done a number of POV style shoots with both amateur and professional as well as numerous solo shoots both stills and video all for private collection.

Essex Lad

Post by Essex Lad »

Me too...
Ozzie

Post by Ozzie »

i hate to say it, but sounds like someone who is about as serious as England are at winning the Ashes.....

ps - im english but have to suffer a country of the worst losers and even worse losers....

Ozzie

Post by Ozzie »

and even worst winners....

best thing is, u can leave class at the airport

erotic images

Post by erotic images »

I got a reply

Dave
<http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=591682&Keywords=Davesyoungsluts&KeySearch=1&TargetURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adultwork.com%2FSearch.asp>