December Release from Orchid Films.

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
lowerloft

December Release from Orchid Films.

Post by lowerloft »

December release from Orchid Films - DISHARMONY The Debacle available at all good Online and Retail Adult Stores.

[IMG]http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/9536/2kqd.jpg[/IMG]

If you are interested in placing an order for your Online or Retail Adult Store please email info@jcazltd.com for pricing.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

After many years in the adult sector I run a number of adult related businesses that encompass Crowdfunding, Content Sales, News Service and offer consultancy service for those looking to grow or enter this crazy industry.
lowerloft

Re: December Release from Orchid Films.

Post by lowerloft »

After many years in the adult sector I run a number of adult related businesses that encompass Crowdfunding, Content Sales, News Service and offer consultancy service for those looking to grow or enter this crazy industry.
lowerloft

Post by lowerloft »

lowerloft

Post by lowerloft »

Twingo

Post by Twingo »

Looks good, is there a trailer available?
lowerloft

Post by lowerloft »

Twingo, a trailer will be out soon.

lowerloft

Post by lowerloft »

Trailer for our release Disharmony The Debacle.

DISHARMONY THE DEBACLE TRAILER

Available shortly in all good Online & Retail Adult Stores, pre order yours today!

up for it

Post by up for it »

As this is the British girls adult film database may I ask why there are no british girls in it?
<http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=1076083&T=1076083> UPFORITMODELS
lowerloft

Post by lowerloft »

Up for it, we are promoting this film on this board as we are a British company, not all our film have British talent in, some will, some won't. This one does not.

It is also being promoted on the US adult forum as well & doesn't have any US performers in either, but is being sold over there.