Girls NOT nominated for UKAP awards

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
one eyed jack

Re: Girls NOT nominated for UKAP awards

Post by one eyed jack »

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Thats just the way it went with the voters.

It doesnt mean a model with 100k of followers means theyre all fans. If they work on TV they can get a lot of followers. Some models are obsessed with numbers as if it makes them more relevant.

I would prefer 2k of good solid followers than 100k for show

I often wonder if some buy voters just for show because I dont know why people would follow anyone where they talk about their chihuahua in a handbag and take pics of their meals all day unless most of her fans were stalkers

Forget votes, if the models had 50k of good fans theyd be signing up to their websites and the models would be earning at at least half a million a month

Its just a shame those voters didnt take time to vote on time

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Megan Coxx hasnt got any votes it seems because no one has noticed she's left the business bu those who follow her

Hows that for out of touch? I take umbrage to the fact you didnt even mention her in your list. I can think of many more you haven't mentioned. If the girls cant be bothered to as their fans to nominate them then thats their right.

Maybe they don't want to be nominated or involved.

I know most of the models youve listed and not one of them is complaining why they havent been included

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

No it doesnt piss me off at all. Its the truth. Girls wont deny it. Why would I be upset they are more popular then me???

The fact they have massive followings is an asset but my pint is the quality of that following hence my explanation of how much money they should be making a month fans ratio to website/adult work revenue...

Do you actually read my posts? How'd you arrive at these assumptions you make? Are you so angry that all you can see is thee bad in all things?

My responses are truly wasted on you if thats the case...Anyway, Im waiting for one of these girls orr a fellow fan to comment because the only opinion I have disdain for is yours

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
VintageTog

Post by VintageTog »

Good question would be just how many models are actually left in the industry at all? I see several who used to be very well known but have now retired from any kind of camera work at all. Perhaps that's the reason not very many were nominated?
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

No Jimmy

Because they are lies and wrong assumptions

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com