UKAP ADULT FILM & BABE AWARDS SHORT LISTED FILMS

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Darren L Morgan

Re: UKAP ADULT FILM & BABE AWARDS SHORT LISTED FILMS

Post by Darren L Morgan »

Unlike Terry, i am not on the board of UKAP, I'm just a member. If you have never heard of me that's ok...... If you wish to insult me, then i ask that you do it face to face, like a man, admit who you are...or do you just ask questions and make problems? then hide???
Darren L Morgan

Do you listen jimmyjimmy? I am NOT on the board of UKAP.....just a member, dont give a flying F**k about your gripe with UKAP, not interested...but I'm now interested in you!....so who are you...for the third time?
Darren L Morgan

if you don't want to answer a direct question just give me names of people who do know you???? people in the industry....
and to make it fair I will give you a list, you may not know them but i want to be as open as possible for you jimmyjimmy:

Kendo
Steve Colby
Jason Maskell
Elle Brook
Lolly Badcock
Renee Richards
Sahara Knight
Pascal White
Tony James
Steve Hooper
Danny Mountain
Jay Sin
Alicia Rhodes
Angel Long
lee Henshaw
Paige Ashley
Jazz Duro
Dan Alderman (Playboy TV)
Marino
Ben Dover
Surely as a fan you will know one of these people, they can confirm i am indeed a producer......over to you???
Darren L Morgan

Thats not fair jimmyjimmy, you need to answer my question before asking another one....fair fair...
Darren L Morgan

Because you asked "who am i?" "what is my claim to fame?" I am simply asking the same question in return?
Who are you? What is your claim to fame? What gives you the right to disrespect producers who have been in this industry for many many years? I would just like to know........is that a problem?
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

God he sounds like DV Times aka Adam aka Wouj aka Sneezwort...This business attracts some freaks

No offence Jimmy, I sincerely mean that but you are acting way out of the remit of a regular angry fan who missed a deadline to vote for his favourite girl (who I have no idea is)...

We had this same attack from someone last year who was pissed off the UKAP Awards didnt have a BBW category. Its funny how people say awards are rubbish but pay no attention then get into a fierce heated argument about it

Thing is, this level of abuse comes with the territory and maybe you should check your attitude first Jimmy because it is precisely your hostile tone that got my back up in the first place that precipitated this relentless to and fro we have right now.

Talk to me like a human being and I might respond in kind...Heres your first post: If you were me how would you respond to this if I put this to you?

This is your initial post on this thread:

"I have to agree , it seems like the nominations are centered around a small group of producers and performers who are in there own little clique. Apparently they can nominate themselves for their own awards which is hilarious !!"

You say your a fan but you made that post out of the blue and claimed later you never heard of us. So how did you arrive at that conclusion to make a post like that?

I don't want to argue with you either. We do all this stuff to reach out and make friends with the business but all we are greeted with is derision and hositility.

Check my history on this forum. I consider myself a decent guy. I make my product for fans but I aint gonna turn the other cheek and smile if one gets aggressive with me in tone

I aint too big to apologise when I'm wrong and if I was out of line I'd be the first to apologise but frankly you got my back up from the get go and you wont admit you were out of line by at least trying to speak reasonably to me like a human being. I aint going to humour anyone who fobs me off like a punk and your tone has been consistent throughout this thread

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples