UKAP ADULT FILM & BABE AWARDS SHORT LISTED FILMS

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
one eyed jack

Re: UKAP ADULT FILM & BABE AWARDS SHORT LISTED FILMS

Post by one eyed jack »

Y-y-youve h-h-hurt my feelings

I thinkk I'm going to cry...I willl

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa! Thanks for the laughs Jimmy. It was fun

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

The venue will be busy with or without us BUT if it is empty it wont tell me that UKAP has failed it would be reflective of the state of the industry.

We've been doing parties since 2007 and UKAP has been running since 2003 and you wouldn't be the first person that spoke about me so negatively but youre the first that called me arrogant and small minded. I doubt I wouldve come this far if I was those things

I know what I am and I sure ain't that but if it makes you feel better about yourself then be my guest. I could say the same about you but I wont stoop down to your level in the insults competition

You beat me hands down already. If I'm arrogant its because I'm safe in the belief that I'm not the things you say I am.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
videokim

Post by videokim »

I was only saying the other day this forum as agitaters that try to ruin threads hence no more models because of it, you do seem to have an axe to grind with Terry and UKAP and I'm trying to work out what producer you are as you have taken this above and beyond that of a crazed fan.

Everyone had their chance to add their work or vote their best star, its not their fault if nobody as voted for the ones you liked, out of interest did you vote for any of the girls you are talking about...thought not.

I think if mods compare your ISP with some of the other agitating people I reckon they are will see they could be one person...buy the girls some flowers if you feel they have been short changed and let UKAP get on with their awards please...

Kims Amateurs The original & still the best UK amateurs...often imitated never equalled

https://twitter.com/bustykim
https://twitter.com/kimsamateurs
[email]videokim69@hotmail.com[/email]
[email]videokim69@gmail
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

I've already told you that we've never had a bad attendance figure for meeting or parties but you seem to be intent on stating no one is remotely interested in the association.

I'm here to say you are wrong

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Criticisms levelled at UKAP are usually made by faceless folks behind colourful pseudonyms and they wonder why I think they are trolls when you read the tone of their posts

You're right Kim, Jimmy has gone way off the range from being just a disgruntled fan and seems to be enraged at a producers association way above the norm

Most normal people who don't like us make it clear in one or even two posts but the worse part of it with this particular heckler is that he twists my words around to suit his own angry views

Things have got to be boring around here if the only colourful exchange can be had from creating arguments

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

"Kim ..If you care to look closely you will see that this thread has gone way beyond what it should have due to Terry who i assume is OEJ who has always insisted on having the last petty word"

Says the person having the last petty word !happy!

"You will also note i have endeavored to keep to the facts and not be drawn into a childish slanging match"

You have misquoted me many times andd I had to reposnd for you to stp. Even had to say it with block capitals to make my point

"As for hiding behind my anonymity well believe me you are as anonymous to me as i am to you as before i joined this forum i had never heard of either of you"

Oh so I gt your attention then? !laugh!

A lot more people know me when they see me in person and even in public so again, NOT TRUE. Google me and you'll know what I look like. Google Jimmy Jimmy? Who knows?

"OEJ .. I am sure anyone who has followed this thread can make up their own mind about your awards , the facts speak for themselves"

Jeez Louise...what facts? I already said that our events have all been well attended mainly because they are network events. You claim to know so much about UKAP but contradict yourself and say (I quote)..." before i joined this forum i had never heard of either of you" but yet you purport to know so much about UKAP that no one is remotely interested in us....

"I am sure anyone who has followed this thread can make up their own mind about your awards , the facts speak for themselves."

Youre right, they have made up their minds and the evidence is already reflected on here by people who refuse to get involved. The facts speak for themselves why many posters refuse to contribute on here

To round off, I make no apologies for having the last word when you always give me reason to reply. I even said the conversation was done but that was a re flag to a bull or you to respond with more inaccuracies (read:flagrant lies)

You can't stand me, the awards and UKAP I get it and I'm cool with that but you just couldnt leave it at that and thats why we are here 107 posts later with me defending myself on your allegations that I'm "arrogant", "narrow minded" a "failure" who no one has "no remote interest in" (re: UKAP)

Why do I defend myself? because anybody else like you comes up on here might think thats the case if I didnt reply and thats how bad reps are born, based on pernicious lies like yours

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com