Bareback No Certs

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Monty1

Bareback No Certs

Post by Monty1 »

I recently had a girl contact me who wanted to shoot..

I offered her a shoot for my playboy series but it was to much of an effort for her to find a place to test..

She had another offer of some people in Ireland.. she didn't need a test for that because they had one !!

I did explain to the girl that if they say this to all the girls then their certs aren't worth shit..

Surprise surprise, ive just seen the post of her getting fucked bareback, well done guys, your doing a great job

lowerloft

Re: Bareback No Certs

Post by lowerloft »

This girl needs naming or UKAP informing who it is so other producers and performers do not work with her.

With HIV being brought in to the US industry from off set we do not need the risk of it happening here.

Performers need to fully understand the risk they are putting themselves and others at by acting like this. Glad most care, but it only takes one idiot like this girl to cause real problems.

With no AITA to manage the problem if it does happen in the UK it is down to everyone to make a stand.

Name her now, I don't care if it ends her career in the industry, people like this are not wanted.

After many years in the adult sector I run a number of adult related businesses that encompass Crowdfunding, Content Sales, News Service and offer consultancy service for those looking to grow or enter this crazy industry.
myson

Post by myson »

Monty,
It's frightening that there are people like this around. Can we presume that this girl is a "newbie"? If she's not, she should know better.

I would agree with Lowerloft that she should be named but so too should the "People in Ireland", they should know definitely better. Certs on just one side are as much use as the preverbial "Chocolate Teapot". ALL performers who would be having sexual contact with other performers MUST be fully tested and certed.

If you are on Twitter you can pass these details onto UKAP at . If you're not, feel free to email me details (my email is in my profile) and I'll pass it on for you.

Well done bringing this to our attention !thumbsup!.

Myson
!oldie!

one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

I would hazard a guess this goes on more often than not due to being ill advised or misinformed

Seriously, the information is out there for new models , all they need is to be pointed to it but I am also well aware that people are turned away from this information to take advantage of their own agendas like getting the cheapest fuck possible from naive girls they hope to just fuck off out the business.

Its nothing new and a tactic we've been aware of for a number of years We also know who the guilty parties are

Seriously guys, is it that difficult to do things properly?

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

She cant be very smart if she thinks its ok for the boys to have one and shag all the other girls.

The penny might drop if she catches something from some girl they know nothing of because how ill they know who they got it from without any girl having a test?

Its all ok if a girl doesnt look like she has anything but imagine what you'd be saying if your tests came up positive eh?

Who could you have caught it from if you shagged multiple girls (even with tests) in the last 3...oops sorry 6 months if its the Elisa test

Mind you...Have the girls even checked your tests? How would they know they are real?

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
Monty1

Post by Monty1 »

The girls name in the photo's I've seen is Ella, ... "stunning new 19yo"

We may not see any more of her anyway, she tells me the experience she had in Belfast

Monty1

Post by Monty1 »

Hi Myson,

Yes brand new, the offer of paid work without having to test was obviously more appealing to her, i'll message them

cheers

Monty1

Post by Monty1 »

Im sure it does go on lots Jack

the girl is now going to test, not to get a cert for work in the industry but to check she didn't catch anything from them

a bit backwards that.. I'm sure she learned a lesson from her little trip to ireland

VintageTog

Post by VintageTog »

As an old timer who is now more interested in the happy ending than the pics (HJ/BJ and 100% safe of course) I am was also an avid party fan but in recent times you will see many of the more well known girls mentioned on the forums here advertised at places in Dunstable and a couple of other places in London all happy to bareback with guys. Just do a search of the UK party scene online and you will see loads in upcoming events. A sign of the times perhaps?
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

....Im so glad there wasnt a backlash at the UKAP meeting where we decided to withdraw involvement on the health issue, amidst the shocked gasps of a few people they came to understand there is no control or support or cooperation from the models as witnessed on the last HIV and STD outbreak on the social networks.

So book mark his thread when the next one comes about because there will be no organisation or association to step in and call a moratorium and for what? With all the chaos and confusion of fake tests and no tests, no quarantine will be effective because there is no way to work out who has worked with who, who has left, died, gone on holiday or what...

Lets just sit and watch the inevitable pile up and see who emerges from the next mass car crash that this industry is becoming...

Seriously guys and girls , some of you seriously need to check your attitudes to this business. I can see the govenrment and media making a huge deal out of this and I can see the first line of defence stating this very same thing.

If there is no regulation then there is a good reason to outlaw it...Just look at ISP filtering right now. People will come in and hijack it to fulfill their own agendas. Usually political ones.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com