New multi-set adult studio available in Sussex

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
FatCatStudios

New multi-set adult studio available in Sussex

Post by FatCatStudios »

Fat Cat Studios is a new multi-set studio in East Sussex, available for hire for anything from glamour to adult shoots.
The studio is 1,800sq ft and has 10 different sets available at any one time. We are right by the train station which is on the main direct London line and easily accessible by main A roads.
We have already provided rentals to the likes of Playboy, PureCFNM, Vintage Flash and FacialForum and are happy to welcome more.
More information, photos of our sets, exact location and rental prices are available on the studio website at http://www.fatcatstudios.co.uk.

FAT CAT STUDIOS
"Glamour and adult studio for hire"
Web: www.fatcatstudios.co.uk
E-mail: info@fatcatstudios.co.uk
myson

Re: New multi-set adult studio available in Sussex

Post by myson »

Just a couple of points you may wish to clarify for anyone considering hiring your studio.

1. In your post you say "We are right by the train station which is on the main direct London line". Is there any noise issue regarding the proximity of this train line and, also, do you have "off road" car parking facilities?

2. On the "Studio Hire" page of your website your rate of ?190.00 for an 8 hour day seems quite reasonable (in my personal opinion). My question relates to lighting. This same page lists your lighting equipment but states that it is available to hire at "Additional Cost". All studios that I have used include, at least, a basic "Flash" and/or "Continuous" lighting set within the hire cost. Can you please clarify this?

Apart from that, your studio and the sets look pretty good.

Myson
!oldie!

FatCatStudios

Post by FatCatStudios »

Hi Myson,
Thanks for your reply and I am happy to clarify the points you raised:-
1. We are about a 20 second walk from the train station so very easy for models to get to - but at the same time far enough away that there is NO noise whatsoever from the train tracks.
2. Having spent over a decade hiring studios ourselves in the past you are correct that a lot of studios incorporate a fee for providing lighting in with their rental price. However, a lot of this lighting was sub standard for our requirements so we always ended up bringing our own - but still paying for the lights we weren't using in the hire cost.
As a result, we decided to do our studio hire on a more modular basis so you can build the package that suits you. As you kindly noted, our half day and full day hire rates are very low for the quality of studio that you get for that. You can then bring your own lights or hire ours at very low cost. We thought this was a better way of doing it than increasing the hire rate to include lighting meaning a lot of people who prefer to use / bring their own lighting would be worse off.
I hope that clarifies everything and I appreciate your comments about our studio and sets looking good - we have certainly had very positive comments from everyone that has rented it so far!

FAT CAT STUDIOS
derrick76

Post by derrick76 »

How much is it to hire your lights? I usually fly to the UK with mine.

Do you have continuous/LED lights for video?
shinyvideos

Post by shinyvideos »

How many photographers are allowed on a booking please, theres at least 3 on our team that can shoot, would be hoping its possible for two shooting at the same time.
Many thanks
FredG

Swimsuit + Spandex Video Download Store - http://www.Shinyvideos.com
FatCatStudios

Post by FatCatStudios »

We have two Starlight Octodomes which can have 1000 or 500 bulbs in them with the octagonal soft boxes on the front. These are ?20 for the pair for a half day hire or ?30 for a full day hire.
If you want a harder light we have a 1000 Filmgear and a 650 Filmgear, both with barn doors. These are ?12 for the pair for a half day or ?20 for a full day.
We can also provide whatever scrims (diffuse, dark, blue, orange, etc . .) that you need with these as well as clips and any other accessories you may need.
Any other questions, just e-mail me at info@fatcatstudios.co.uk.
Thanks!

FAT CAT STUDIOS
FatCatStudios

Post by FatCatStudios »

You book a time slot, it's not our business how big your crew is (within reason - lol!). We have four separate shooting areas at the studio (they are totally different rooms) so theoretically if you have enough models and photographers / cameramen then it would be possible to shoot four sets at the same time!
If you have any other questions, please e-mail me on info@fatcatstudios.co.uk

FAT CAT STUDIOS