Up4ituk

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
ipump

Re: Up4ituk

Post by ipump »

I've also become a victim of up4it, simliar story to rmz, but not quite a big of chunk a money
Don Roobles

Post by Don Roobles »

email me i got work for new guys!

www.killergram.com
Snappy

Post by Snappy »

Got to Love Google Maps Street View

130 Chingford Mount Road

Unfortunately, the second address is on a pedestrianised area, but it looks like access to the flats is from the rear on Palace Mews (fancy name for a back alley).

Snappy...
...the snap-happy chappy
Snappy

Post by Snappy »

[quote]Author: thailandtom
Date: 05-29-13 00:59

So what is the point of that post snappy ? Are you suggesting that people take the law into their own hands ? Are you inciting people to commit a crime ?
If you think somebody has ripped you off, by all means give a general warning and if you REALLY think they have you'll get a lawyer and go to court. I do wonder about the mental state of third parties that have nothing whatsoever to do with the initial post thinking they are Batman because they have the ability to use Google maps !
[/quote]

Actually, I never thought about the law into own hands thing, as the address was good enough for that. My point was that neither of the addresses look like a legitimate business when you look them up on street view - they look like residential addresses, which would make me be more wary when dealing with them if known in advance.

I'll get back in my cave now.

Snappy...
...the snap-happy chappy
PrinceV

Post by PrinceV »

Hi,

Got scammed ?169.00 Direct Debited out my account. I went for the Interview before I had seen this forum and then realized it was one big hoax.

Got Interviewed by 2 lady's, I think one was Polish and the other Russian in a wear-house in West London. I am now tracking these guys very carefully and getting police help in if things don't get sorted. I would like more information from others who have been scammed by the same situation, so that I can get these guys locked down for life.

They took my signature and address with photos of me nude, however these I can prove are all mine and as I now have confirmation they are scammers I can classify my documentation as being stolen.

I also suggest getting in touch with the home office, building bank societies and everything connected. These guys are big hustlers, thank God I have caught it in enough time so as I can get professionals to deal with their crimes.
newnoizz

Post by newnoizz »

Good job I just came for a look on here, sounds like i've just had a close call with these guys, just tried calling me and sent an email asking for my address etc.
CaptainWassabi

Post by CaptainWassabi »

Can I clarify are you guys talking about http://up4ituk.com/

I recently contacted them and now I am concerned.

They have not asked me for anymoney but have asked for an interview