New And Looking For Female Performers

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Dan_Dare

New And Looking For Female Performers

Post by Dan_Dare »

Hi all, I'm Dan. I am new to this forum so be gental ish :)

I'm looking to enter the world of adult work after years of being curious. Using my skills as a web designer/developer and photographer I'm looking to build what I hope will be a sustainable business.

Initially I am looking to build content for a AdultWork profile which I can hopefully build a following, then in the future I'm looking to build and manage a network of websites.

But before I get ahead of my self on to why I'm posting today...

Firstly I thought I'd introduce my self and this seems as good a place as any.

Secondly i'd appreciate any advice anyone can give.

And last but not least I'm interested in hearing from and female performers (New or experienced) Looking for shoots.

I am looking to shoot anything from nude, solo even up to b/g, so if anyone is interested, contact me at dandareproductions@live.com with what you are available for, rates etc

Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing from you.

puretotty

Re: New And Looking For Female Performers

Post by puretotty »

Your a web designer/programmer ?

[URL]http://www.adultwork.com/1939442[/URL]
KelticaMedia

Post by KelticaMedia »

Yes really a web developer?

With a name like Dan Dare I thought you would have been the first to realise that using a name like Dan Dare Productions would be a complete non-starter due to older ones like me reading his famous exploits in the Eagle (not the pub or Selhurst Park).

Scott || Keltica Media
holly xx

Post by holly xx »

sent this guy an email never got a reply back !
u ask for advise- i have some for u how about replying to emails
if u are genuine
holly xx
distrasdesigns

Post by distrasdesigns »

Being a photographer and web designer/developer myself... I should hijack this thread... but, morally that would be wrong. haha!