Fucksticks

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
essexvideophoto

Fucksticks

Post by essexvideophoto »

Just did something totally stupid with my AdultWork profile and now it's been deleted.

I tried adding my new email address to my description, thinking the worst that could happen would be a warning message popping up, but instead the entire profile has been automatically wiped.

Let this be a warning to others who don't read their FAQs thoroughly before altering their AW profile. My fault entirely.
Gentleman

Re: Fucksticks

Post by Gentleman »

Damn I thought this going to be about "Kunt and the gang" and there classic song "fucksticks"

Just scroll down amongst their songs to find fucksticks.
essexvideophoto

Haha...I know them well!
rgb

Post by rgb »

I help a well known model with her Adultwork and last week she asked me to emphasise how well known she was on her profile, so I added a bit about googling her to find all the sites she appears on. Big mistake! Warning message at next logon and threat to deactivate if we transgress again.

They'll probably reinstate your profile if you apologise and beg.

[url]http://www.ukpussytalk.com[/url]
essexvideophoto

If I'd have had a similar threat first then I'd have learnt my lesson and carried on with my profile, but they went and cut the profile completely without prior warning. I've had a bit of a beg and a "How stupid am I?" with them, and also sent a picture of a pineapple stuffed up my anus as punishment, but so far no reply. It isn't a critical element of my video work but it was handy to have.
rgb

Post by rgb »

!hmmm! it seems, then, that posting a direct email address is a far more heinous offence! It's still surprisingly harsh.

[url]http://www.ukpussytalk.com[/url]