What is happening at Anywhere.XXX

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
happychappy

What is happening at Anywhere.XXX

Post by happychappy »

I know they changed their name from Strictly Broadband and have moved.I have been attempting to contact them.My last contact was Liselle Bailey and Michelle Wall in November.I know they must be on BGAFD regularly.Can someone on here advise me as I have sent them professional content and they have stopped communicating.they were always fine before so do not understand what the problem is.

JC Productions
cockneygeezer2009

Re: What is happening at Anywhere.XXX

Post by cockneygeezer2009 »

Anywhere XXX's communication now days is hit and miss. Sometimes they reply. Sometimes they don't. No idea what is happening there and why it is is so difficult for them to reply to emails.

Liselle Bailey and Michelle Wall are no longer there as far as i know. No emails will be answered if you try to contact either of them. They are not on BGAFD regularly either!

I have a couple of email addresses you can try if you want to email me.

The harder you cum. The more you enjoy it.
lowerloft

Post by lowerloft »

They are now run by Velvet Rose in the US.

After many years in the adult sector I run a number of adult related businesses that encompass Crowdfunding, Content Sales, News Service and offer consultancy service for those looking to grow or enter this crazy industry.
KazB

Post by KazB »

Shame - Michelle was 100% professional and such a nice girl, Aj was wicked too....and I guess Jerry no longer works for them?

Cum spray your spunk over my new HARDCORE site!

<http://www.kazbxxx.com/kazb>

Promoters >> britsexcash.com