Time waster

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
BigDaveNew123

Time waster

Post by BigDaveNew123 »

Hi, not sure if I need to hold up a white flag and grovel whilst typing this message. I have been informed that I am being called a time waster on a site similar to this.

Why would I spend over 2k to waste time?

I don't know what I am doing and I am not the brightest lad in terms of what requirements eg certs etc.

I respect the industry that you all work in and am not interested in messing performers, producers or other people associated with this type of work.

I apologise profusely for the misunderstanding caused last week.

Rick

dave
Bicycle Bum

Re: Time waster

Post by Bicycle Bum »

what did you spend the 2k on?
For 2k you could fuck 20-30 hookers.
BigDaveNew123

Post by BigDaveNew123 »

Model fees, studio hire, travel e.t.c!

I could have bought a decent watch to tell the time instead!

Rick

dave
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

Seeing that you didnt respond tothe relevant forum and brought your comments here Ive cut and pasted my response from there to here

As far as Im concerned Jay K has been an upstanding member of the adult producing community and supporter of the industry for many years and a champion on health issues and related matters. In short hes a reliable guy and a team player

It takes a lot for him to come out about time wasters this way and its true, people who waste producers time not not showing up dont just cost producers time but costs money which could be spent on more reliable people who can do the job.

If he says youre a time waster then youre a time waster other producers need to be aware of. Thats how that forum works

I'll leave you with a positive bit of encouragement that if you learn from these words will see you right. This business is very forgiving to those who can show and prove. If you get a job and turn up to it and perform well and get endorsed by the girls you work with you will have redeemed yourself

Its really that simple

Until then, good luck. Its up to you to make it right.

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
www.linkmojo.me/realcouples
www.twitter.com/realcouples
www.facebook.com/realcouples
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

I dont get it. You spent 2k on booking model, location and didnt show up to your own shoot?

Not the first time I heard of that either. You let the guy down 3 times???

Technically, since you are acting as a producer and it was no one elses fault of your own I believe a "kill fee" would be deducted from any refund due but it sounds like your failure to show up 3 times has cost the producer time and money.

This is a classic example why depsoits for shoots should be made before to secure shoots

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com
erotic images

Post by erotic images »

He has been a time waster for a few years I know of a few models he let down as well as studios

Dave
<http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=591682&Keywords=Davesyoungsluts&KeySearch=1&TargetURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adultwork.com%2FSearch.asp>
BigDaveNew123

Post by BigDaveNew123 »

Thanks for the message and reassurance. I did let jay down but it wasn't intentional. I am quite new to this industry and keep reiterating that I respect everyone that I have met. You have all been very professional and have given me some great advice.

I do pay my deposits and pay for my shoots.

I don't mean to let people down.

Rick

dave
one eyed jack

Post by one eyed jack »

You owe us no apology here. Would mean a lot more if you did it to Jay directly I think

www.realcouples.com
www.onemanbanned.com