A Tog to Avoid - Please Read

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
PhilipPhotographer

Re: A Tog to Avoid - Please Read

Post by PhilipPhotographer »

Thanks...all I wanted was an apology from her but never received on...I was trying to understand her. I know i'm not good at coming over confident and sometimes when confronted, it puts pressure on me thinking of the next lines.

But usually it's fine and well i've worked with satine for about 9 months so she must have had no problem along with her other models that i used to get introduced to by her every month or so.

We usually just decided on where to go on the day due to the weather.

My shoots mainly involved: driving videos putting on gloves, walking in boots.

And i just started doing kissing videos at satines house and she had recommended me tiffany so i booked her twice as it's good to keep it as a close group of friends and I'm more than happy to share the money around trusted people who wouldn't make fun of me.

I've had that in the past, mainly because I have a high pitched voice and sometimes nervous on first meetings. It depends, it's wore when i'm out of my depth like this topless shoot we were doing.
Nob3y

Post by Nob3y »

Ok mate. Now both sides have come out.
Both sides need to draw a line under this and the white knights need to put the horses back in the stables.

Born to Lose..... Live to Win
PhilipPhotographer

certainly
PhilipPhotographer

when did i call her a bully? Please show me that post on her twitter or on her text messages (where I asked for an apology 1 week ago) She then turned to twitter to call me a (d*ck head) for my text which said that I've never felt so low as you made me feel.
Pippa_Lily

Post by Pippa_Lily »

I don't see a 'face' shes supposed to be pulling in one of the videos as its too dark I don't see anything.

The second video Satine is asking what you want Tiffany to do she asks if you want Tiffany to stradle her.. You don't reply.
You stand there with a camera and light in Tiffanys face and are not giving her any directions.
If you replied to her instead of standing there filming her she might not have been annoyed at you!

[url]http://pippalilymodel.weebly.com/[/url]
Tattooed, glamour and adult model.
E-mail me for a shoot [email]pippa_lily@hotmail.co.uk[/email]
Solo, Fetish, G/G Hard (CERTED)
Twitter: @Pippa_lily

[i]previously emmab[/i]
PhilipPhotographer

There's no reasoning with you...just like her...The bigger person say's sorry if there was any mis-understanding...Just like I did on her twitter after she called me a lot of names on there.

But you people obviously have some kind of attitude.
Pippa_Lily

Post by Pippa_Lily »

'you people'?
I'm sorry if you feel that way but insulting models and 'you people' on a public forum isn't the best way of going about promotion your website and getting more models to work with you!
Also admitting to having no friends and not going out much does make you sound like you are desperate to book models to make friends, maybe you are upset because she saw it as work and you assumed it would a more social occasion?

[i]previously emmab[/i]
Pippa_Lily

Post by Pippa_Lily »

I don't have any chips on my shoulder. :)
I'm happy and healthy.

[i]previously emmab[/i]