Pippa Lily's Underwater Bathtime Adventure

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
essexvideophoto

Pippa Lily's Underwater Bathtime Adventure

Post by essexvideophoto »

Just added a GoPro Hero 3 Black waterproof camera to my kit list and can now get some quite unusual shots in full HD. I've uploaded a 140Mb sample clip of the lovely Pippa in the bath to Sendspace for anyone that's interested, you can download it here for free. It's a 1080p file so you'll need a decent PC or Mac to watch it.

If you're interested in having this type of hard-to-film content in your web site then have a look at my AdultWork profile, and to see more of Pippa's content go and have a look at her profile profile.
erotical

Re: Pippa Lily's Underwater Bathtime Adventure

Post by erotical »

Great to see the underwater footage.

Added the Hero3 Black to my kit today, still experimenting with the different settings and working on some fish-eye compensation in my custom edit tools but looks good so far. Busy February but happy to hear from anyone looking for underwater footage or with good pool/jacuzzi etc. locations.