WAM and underwater shoots

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
essexvideophoto

Re: Action Cams reviewed

Post by essexvideophoto »

Bought the GoPro Hero 3 Black today and frankly it gives me a hard-on. Haven't had time to properly road test it yet but as far as design alone goes it's quite something. Nice and easy to set up, it acts as a wireless hub which you connect your iPhone or Android device to, allowing you to frame up your shot and configure the device. Quite amazing for something the size of a matchbox. Had it in the bath and the footage looks quite amazing. Sadly for fear of getting arrested I can't test it in my local swimming pool but I'll try and sort something out and get some footage online.
essexvideophoto

Re: WAM and underwater shoots

Have had the GoPro Hero 3 Black a couple of days now and I'm pretty impressed.

I've uploaded a sample clip to Sendspace for anyone who wants to download it and have a look. The file can be downloaded here. It's 148Mb in size and is a full 1080 HD mp4 file.

Will post this up as a new thread as it promotes my video work as well as that of the model I used.
essexvideophoto

Re: WAM and underwater shoots

Oh, forgot to mention, the clip is not what you'd call safe for work :)