AW or Clips4sale ?

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
gregruk

AW or Clips4sale ?

Post by gregruk »

Hi been a while since been here so hope everyones well ....

I shot a video with Faye Rampton & Wendy Taylor some years back and need to get something back from it ... cash wise !

I was looking at slicing it up into "clips" and posting on either AW or Clips4sale , but thought I'd ask here first before spending a good few hours on editting !

So , open to suggestions , it is un-released footage and although been editted down for VOD sales , was considered by one major site to be a tad {at 32mins} short , which kinda left me a little de-flated !

Cheers
Greg

If I can get some cash back on this shoot then I've another project I'd be looking to film soon !
Snow Patrol

Re: AW or Clips4sale ?

Post by Snow Patrol »

Both!
gregruk

Post by gregruk »

Cheers SP knew you'd come through with a positive reply , thanks again !
magnesia5040

Post by magnesia5040 »

u need at least 10 clips for C4S so AW may be the site for you
http://delectablydanimaye.blogspot.com/
gregruk

Post by gregruk »

Thanks , am in process of "clipping" the scene and will have more than 10 clips , will hit AW first ... as have a profile ... then clips4sale laters !

Does anyone bother with the full dvd rental part of these sites ?

Thanks again , just finding my feet again after a few years away .

Greg
rgb

Post by rgb »

On AW, if you do it as a Rental movie, you've got more control over the price, but you have to wait a few days for it to be approved - it can also be a pain to upload with broken connections unless you know the tricks!

If you do it as a AW movie clip you are forced to charge ?1 per 10MByte which can make good quality, long clips very expensive to the customer.

[url]http://www.ukpussytalk.com[/url]
gregruk

Post by gregruk »

Cheers RGB , just uploaded the first 5 clips , lets see what happens !