Models wanted

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
bigandy1

Re: Models wanted

Post by bigandy1 »

Hi,

I am currently looking for work in the industry. I've only recently joined and I may be doing some shoots soon but as of yet, details are still being confirmed. If you are prepared to take a long shot at a newbie. I'd be happy to speak with you further to discuss details.

Thanks,

Andy
http://www.adultwork.com/1702240
Modeliciousmodels

Re: SCAM - MODEL REFERENCE

Post by Modeliciousmodels »

As previously stated in our emails

We simply recruit web cam models to perform online I don't see how we are scamming we have asked for nothing! other than would you like to work!
We are a new business looking to progress forward,everyone has to start from somewhere and this is a partnership with myself and my fianc? Shaun

There are real scammers out there asking for nude pics this... And ask for money here and we have done neither!! the studio operates on the site steamray.com and cams.com which are ligitamate sites asking for studios and models
And would not like this negative repor with anyone you are entitled to you opinions of course but we are just trying to run a genuine business

If trying to recruit which is hard enough is a crime then we are guilty

Thanks for your time

Work hard, fuck harder
GTF

Post by GTF »

Do you have any links to modelicious models based in Norwich?
Modeliciousmodels

Hi everyone would just like to clear a few things

We simply recruit web cam models to perform on our studio online I don't see how we are scamming we have asked for nothing! other than would you like to work!
We are a new business looking to progress forward,everyone has to start from somewhere and this is a partnership with myself and my fianc? Shaun

There are real scammers out there asking for nude pics this... And ask for money here and we have done neither!! the studio operates on the site steamray.com and cams.com which are ligitamate sites asking for studios and models
And would not like this negative repor with anyone you are entitled to you opinions of course but we are just trying to run a genuine business

If trying to recruit which is hard enough is a crime then we are guilty

Thanks for your time

Work hard, fuck harder
Modeliciousmodels

No we don't sorry

We are a couple who has started a studio on steam ray.com recruiting for web cam performers

The name modeliciousmodels is just a name thought of

Sorry

Regards

Work hard, fuck harder
GTF

Post by GTF »

Its a name trademarked by another company
Pippa_Lily

Post by Pippa_Lily »

You are recruiting models for a website which has false profiles of models who have never heard of it!!! how is that not a scam?

[url]http://pippalilymodel.weebly.com/[/url]
Tattooed, glamour and adult model.
E-mail me for a shoot [email]pippa_lily@hotmail.co.uk[/email]
Solo, Fetish, G/G Hard (CERTED)
Twitter: @Pippa_lily

[i]previously emmab[/i]
Pippa_Lily

SCAM

Post by Pippa_Lily »

The websites you are recruiting for (and taking a cut from the models for working for) are falsely advertising models who have never heard of the site! They are using models photos on profiles that the models have not set up!

[i]previously emmab[/i]
Modeliciousmodels

I'm sorry I don't understand how are the models are fake, there on webcam you can't fake that there are thousands of models and studios were just one studio recruiting I don't want to argue about it I'm not forcing people to sign with us were generally asking its our job, it's simple we do everything for our team and of course the site takes a percentage or how would anyone get paid we pay tax for our models we help with any advice or problem

Noone works for free ..... I don't think you would work for free

We didn't want to offend anyone we just want to run our business and make a living, the models always take the higher percentage because there the ones performing... Again we don't force them if they want to work they will and if they don't they won't it's very black and white.

We are responsible for our models and if the models want to be independent then they would sign them selves as an single model direct to the site and they wouldn't use our studio or us. That's fine also they would just have to sort there own tax queries and questions its that simple

Work hard, fuck harder
Pippa_Lily

Post by Pippa_Lily »

You have Amica Bentley listed on the site she has never heard of the website there is a webcam profile, photos and feedback from clients BUT SHE HAS NEVER HEARD OF THE SITE
AND DIDNT GIVE PERMISSION FOR YOU TO USE HER PHOTOS

[i]previously emmab[/i]