FUCKING MODELS - OFFICIAL !

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Big Ears Pix

Re: FUCKING MODELS - OFFICIAL !

Post by Big Ears Pix »

Oh dear, having just been told this tale I wonder whether photographers beat models hands down for having no sense of reality.
Photographer ends shoot 1/2 hour early, got other business to attend to. Photographer worries that he's not got his monies worth. Model says that's okay just pay me 1/2 hour less. He asks whether she would do extra 1/2 hour next time. She says that's fine. Photographer is now pestering her to do a unpaid 200 mile round trip just to do the 1/2 hour.
WTF!

Roger Vaughan

Big Ears
puretotty

Post by puretotty »

Yes it's official... that photographer is a twat !

[URL]http://www.adultwork.com/1939442[/URL]
Chopper_Images

Post by Chopper_Images »

Great

A no-show for today, 2 well-rewarded easy g/g shoots to do plus travel. Fucking Models.

Plenty of arranging, set-up and organising done by me in the week. Then a failure from her later in the week to answer emails and texts other than some replies with one or 2 cursory words, one of which is usually hun.

Followed by a phone call to the one of the other models at 2:44am this morning, fucking 2:44am? and a subsequent text at 3am saying 'I've started my period'. Fucking outstanding news. I hope it didn't spoil your night out. Bollocks - consign to the dustbin of unreliable younger models.

Despite a run of disaster with some dreadful models I've had the pleasure of working with some GREAT male/female performers.

Notable of mention for their professionalism, reliability and really GREAT presence in front of the camera
Cate Harrington, Faye X, Frankie Babe, Laurita, Jan Burton - all great performers

Male models who've stood up well in scenes - Tony James, Lee Henshaw, Sensi.

Chopper.
william

Post by william »

From a hobby point of view - been doing this for a while and have met some great models and a couple of flakies, its the name of the game and dont lose too much sleep over it as there are other models out there that do as they say and work with you to get the results that you are after.

Dont get bitter and dont bother trying to get even just walk away and move on, its annoying when it doesnt work out or your let down but its not the end of the world in the grand scheme of things.

Did a run to the other end of the country and it was a no show - had booked location and did the trip only to be stood up. nah was annoyed at the time but now looking back it was a smell the coffee moment - work to recommendations now and yes still have the odd let down.

over 60 models and only been let down by 3..... so not to bad a 5% failure rate aint so bad is it.
sparky

Post by sparky »

william wrote:

> From a hobby point of view - been doing this for a while and
> have met some great models and a couple of flakies, its the
> name of the game and dont lose too much sleep over it as there
> are other models out there that do as they say and work with
> you to get the results that you are after.
>
> Dont get bitter and dont bother trying to get even just walk
> away and move on, its annoying when it doesnt work out or your
> let down but its not the end of the world in the grand scheme
> of things.
>
> Did a run to the other end of the country and it was a no show
> - had booked location and did the trip only to be stood up. nah
> was annoyed at the time but now looking back it was a smell the
> coffee moment - work to recommendations now and yes still have
> the odd let down.
>
> over 60 models and only been let down by 3..... so not to bad a
> 5% failure rate aint so bad is it.

You have been very lucky only to have been let down 3 times in 60+ bookings.

I agree there is no point being bitter, trying to get even etc., the model simply gets a black strike.

However when that
' I can't make the shoot today / tomorrow because ............ '
text/email lands, having spent the time planning the shoot, often booked day off work etc. and looking forward to a few fun hours away from work and day-to-day life and subsequently enjoying viewing the content it inevitably leaves me feeling down and disillusioned for a while.

Don't get me wrong I too have met some great models who want to work to deliver the best content in terms of quality and quantity. It is looking back at the good shoots that makes me want to carry on.
However the reality is over the last two years the success rate both in terms of the model not cancelling at very short notice and actually delivering the content detailed in email(s) sent to them when enquiring about the booking has fallen significantly.

If this time next year I can not look back and overall feel the content I have added to my collection was worth the both money spent and the time taken trying to arrange shoots relative to time ultimately wasted I will throw in the towel.

kiNky erOtica

Post by kiNky erOtica »

[quote]
If this time next year I can not look back and overall feel the content I have added to my collection was worth the both money spent and the time taken trying to arrange shoots relative to time ultimately wasted I will throw in the towel.
[/quote]

Well ultimately I didn't feel the contentment, and I still don't, and I don't miss it. Well... ok I miss the set shoots but thats about it.

I guess my 100% photography shoot record 'mojo' was killed off by no-shows and time wasters. And for once thats gone there is no turning back.

Regards,

kiNky erOtica

Ex London Photographer