Web Cam Performers

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
DO LEISURE

Web Cam Performers

Post by DO LEISURE »

Cam Time is launching on the first of October 2012.
All performers take 80% of what they earn, and can be paid weekly direct into their bank accounts.

Charge between ?1.00pm or ?3.00 so potentially earn ?60-?180 an hour

To sign up visit www.camtime.co.uk

The official website will be live 2 days prior to the 1st of October for Models to complete there profile etc

We already have the like of some experienced stars including Ely Pink who will be a feature model, and Michelle Moist..

Any question please feel free to email or call, texts will be ignored due to high volumes of interest as we take one of the lowest commissions on the internet!!!

Daniel Olusoga
Director
DOLeisure ( Cam Time )
dan@doleisure.com
JasonThickCock

Re: Web Cam Performers

Post by JasonThickCock »

Need any "boys"??
emmab

Post by emmab »

I hereby grant Camtime full rights to all photos and videos submitted, and certify that they are royalty and copyright free. All images and videos will be watermarked by Camtime.

HAHA!
No thanks!

[url]http://www.adultindustryresources.com/drupal7/content/pippa-lily[/url]
E-mail me for a shoot [email]pippa_lily@hotmail.co.uk[/email]
Solo, Fetish, G/G Hard (CERTED)
Twitter: @pippa_lily
DO LEISURE

Post by DO LEISURE »

This is simply so we can use the pictures you have submitted, this text is standard and can be seen on every site where pictures and videos content are displayed.

It all depends on how the user I.E. yourself construes or in your case misconstrues this text.

All the best

Daniel Olusoga
Director
DOLeisure ( Cam Time )
dan@doleisure.com