Recruiting girls!!!

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Eva May

Recruiting girls!!!

Post by Eva May »

Hi Girls,

I am currently looking for brand new great looking girls for solo and G/G babe on the bed.
As well I am in need of pretty blonds and brunettes with a great body for B/G scenes for a client in America.
If you got what I am looking for please send me some pics and details+phone number to eva@puremediaproduction.co.uk
I am doing bookings for the whole month September so don't hang about as booking are going fast at our Company.

x Eva
faye

Re: Recruiting girls!!!

Post by faye »

Hi I sent my application by email over a week ago, as requested. I sent photos attachments also. I have still had no reply to say its been recieved.

This problem with getting contact with your company is becoming an ongoing issue!!

I hope you can give my some information with what has happened to my application form and photos.

kind regards faye

Eva May

Post by Eva May »

Hey Faye,

I did send you an email today asking your availability before sending this post out.
Can you please reply to my email I send you huni.
Thank you ever so much.

X Eva
Isabel Dean

Post by Isabel Dean »

Hiya

Did you recieve my mail as requested yesterday?

Issy
x

Twitter - @IsabelDean

Info and References - http://www.adultindustryresources.com/drupal5/content/isabel-dean

Filth - adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=689655