Fiona Cooper

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Rodallega

Re: Fiona Cooper

Post by Rodallega »

whats your problem i would really like to know ? this is the problem with some of you guys on here is that you always miss the point. Then people like yourself want to get insulting towards people that use this forum like me without knowning the full facts. A female i know is going to the a shoot with them as i stated in the post she hear from somebody in the industry. Something really disburbing about them so thats why i was asking if anybody on here has work with them. Because just maybe somebody would be able shed some light on what she was told. So the fact that andy at handiwork sent this repile I heard that he doesn't like models turning up with a chaperone. Didnt help me and also wasnt what ask so in future keep your insults to yourself. And stop being a keyboard gangster
I love big tits
twitter
@breastacademy
http://www.adultindustryresources.com/drupal7/content/breastacademy
andy at handiwork

Thats telling me

Post by andy at handiwork »

What on earth do you call what I said in answer to your request for info other than a freely given bit of help from one member to another? Information that I think tells you a lot about the set-up FC has and how he might treat models (Leigh at WTS not included of course) You are the one who high-handedly gave me the brush off for my trouble. Perhaps in future you might like to be a little bit more precise about what information will be acceptable to you and what you dont want to hear so that we can respond accordingly. That said, I dont think you'll get too much advice next time if your replies so far to asking us all for assistance are anything to go by.
Millzy82

Post by Millzy82 »

[quote]Didnt help me and also wasnt what ask so in future keep your insults to yourself. And stop being a keyboard gangster[/quote]
Talk about a pot calling the kettle black!

You asked a question and someone replied. Yes, it may not have been the answer you were looking for but you saw fit to snap at him with no just cause.

Call me a pussy but is it so hard to say "Thanks for answering but that wasn't quite what I was looking for" or words to that effect?

You don't ask a question then give an abusive reply if somebody makes an effort to help even if it doesn't answer your question.

I wish you the best of luck if you keep up the confrontational attitude, I really do because nobody in their right mind would feel like helping you if they can.

If this woman you know is a truly is a friend of yours, why won't you be her friend and make an effort to search this forum like others have suggested? Surely her safety and well being matter enough for you to look out for her or am I being a simpleton who shouldn't stick his nose in your business?

T minus 5 minutes to the wave of childish insults in poor English and counting...
Toliverwist

Post by Toliverwist »

Rodallega
Date: 05-26-12 17:20

Hi everyone
A friend of mine is going to be working with Fiona Cooper productions. Could anybody give me any feed back on what was it like to work with them ?.

cheers

You asked for **ANY** feedback, and that's what you got from one poster. The reply was well within the boundaries you set. Indeed you didn't set any boundaries, so all feedback about that company was valid.

There was no justification for your churlish response.

I have asked for this profile to be deleted.
countb

Post by countb »

Yes and a thick fucker too

fighting hard but fighting fair
countb

Post by countb »

Great post that...and your english is exemplary.lol
You remind me of my French teacher at school who used to ask us to wipe the chalk off her enormous tits after she had used it on the blackboard.
Talking of tits,have a nice night....

BrightonBoi

Post by BrightonBoi »

Sorry,
It might just be your spelling but are you now accusing people of sending you a reptile?
Most strange.
Seriously, you didn't even need to post your first question - as I said earlier (which you seem to have ignored) there is more than enough information posted in both forums to answer your question if you could just be bothered to look for yourself.
BB
BrightonBoi

Post by BrightonBoi »

Oh sorry... just seen you equally rude response to my helpful suggestion.

The gist of all this is because you simply can't be bothered to search the forum (or you are so backward you don't know how to) you want other people to spend their own time repeating information that can readily be found elsewhere.

Where I come from they call people like you a lazy fucktard.
countb

Post by countb »

Of course we are all doing what the original poster wants and feeding the Troll
Maybe better if we simply ignore him?

Bill Malone

Post by Bill Malone »

Walk away, people. Stop and walk away. Don't prod the trolls.

-----

Bill
Malone
Still fancies Jirina
''Best bum in the world.''
Karl, OEJ's 'Hard Days at the Orifice'.)