new girl

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
sarah duncan

Re: new girl

Post by sarah duncan »

whats your email. i think ive sent out the pictures to everyone here now. i keep trying to get a profile picture on here
fannmore

Post by fannmore »

Sarah

Use this host to post a pic

Choose 4th option down to paste to this forum

Glams

Post by Glams »

Hi All,

You want a pic of this new model here you go here what she sent me after keep asking the same quesions time after time total fake!

[img]http://mybeautifultease.com/imagehost/i ... s67846.jpg[/img]

British Models Are The Best Keep Shooting And Keep The Industry Alive!

Ian
Nob3y

Post by Nob3y »

not the best of pics

Born to Lose..... Live to Win
sarah duncan

Post by sarah duncan »

can we please not share my pics. i dont have front nudes yet and would appriciate not posting temp pics thanks x
sarah duncan

Post by sarah duncan »

thanks for the replys can't wait !
Nob3y

Post by Nob3y »

Replys?
I havent had one yet lol

Can you send deails and pics please?

Born to Lose..... Live to Win
Tempest Raven

Post by Tempest Raven »

I am wondering about how genuine this thread is too. Not seen any decent pics yet.
Glams

Post by Glams »

She fake keeps asking the same daft questions when you reply to her but when comes to booking and trying to sort shoot all goes quiet also asked for contact number a few times so i could call to see if genuine again all goes quiet nothin.

I have asked questions like when best for you to shoot couple times and what types of work you seeking? reply to when a good time to shoot i never get one and reply to work is any don`t be shy to ask me lol.

There was a new model on net-model few months back same thing daft questions, when it comes to sort shoots goes quiet, net-model closed her profile after couple weeks, also the answers and questions i got of net-model profile seam the same as bgafd profile i am sure its the same person.

British Models Are The Best Keep Shooting And Keep The Industry Alive!

Ian
M_IMAGE

Post by M_IMAGE »

Yep a fake ......... no reply .... no pictures .......... same questions .............. no adavnce or response .............. do not wast your time!!

Images are not taken .... they are created .....

Follow me on Twitter @snapper_one