set the record straight

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Billy69

Re: set the record straight

Post by Billy69 »

what fucking hell do you think doing thats not wright
Billy69

Post by Billy69 »

you know something you are fair man and you make some fair points well due to the latest post that has been put on this forum i think now im going to close my account
on here because i dont need all this crap especially now when my name and address has been posted on this forum in a way of link im very upset right not happy at all

Rodz
derrick76

Post by derrick76 »

ukcumsluts perhaps some agenda against/concerning you, so perhaps that is why the link was posted with that question about ATVOD in tow.

My advice to you is to make the details of your domain private, post haste. You aren't the first to not know. All this is a learning process.

I didn't know your name and address until ukcumsluts posted that link.

PS: You are not doing yourself any favours by engaging and dismissing Rebecca as a "cow" and just a "gang bang girl". Take the high road.
Essex Lad

Post by Essex Lad »

I have to agree posting that link was going too far. Yes, it's a matter of public record but not everyone would have known where to go.