fit male seeking assistance

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
iowaska

fit male seeking assistance

Post by iowaska »

Hi all, would just like some assistance on getting into the adult film industry...many sites and companies seem to be scammers who want an upfront fee of 200 pounds+! I live in north London but work in the city and would love to attend a casting...if anyone could put me in touch,I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance
Sarah Kelly

Re: fit male seeking assistance

Post by Sarah Kelly »

Hi.. The first thing you need to do is find out;

WHERE TO GET CERTED.. Essential if to be taken seriously..

Then you need get yourself a profile page up ...Theres loads sites to do this with, I would recommend you start with AIR.

You need get yourself some pics done,so people can see what you look like..Working in the city gives no idea,pics of will . Nobody is going to invite some random bloke along who wants to audition (join a VERY long que) without seeing what he looks like..
Giving an idea of your availability and travelling distance would help determine if a producer,model or Tog are wasting their time with you or worth considering at some point...

If you`re not prepared to invest the time and money needed to get into the Adult Industry,you will certainly succeed (In NOT getting in ) The guys you are in competition with have worked their socks off to become known as being reliable,dependable, able to deliver a great scene ....and all get cast and called becuase they EARNED IT!

For every one of them theres countless others who no showed,couldnt deliver or otherwise messed up along the way. Producers and models can all name a dozen people they prefer to work with- you come with a huge risk factor until proven otherwise.

Treat it like a business and you just might be the exception and might just get a door or 2 opened.But it wont be easy or quick .... if it was..........

Always certed,works to Hard BG/GG/ANAL/DP+EXTREME Fetish.
Easy going,fun,Hard Working,Professional
I turn up prepared,on time,ready to shoot what you want as I`m RELIABLE! ;)

SarahKellyxxx
Nob3y

Post by Nob3y »

You have e mail

Born to Lose..... Live to Win
iowaska

Post by iowaska »