Fake Ben Dover beware

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
JulianB

Fake Ben Dover beware

Post by JulianB »

It has come my attention that again there is someone posing as Ben, trying to arrange shoots with girls.

The only email addresses that are ours are ben-dover.com and ben-dover.biz.

Our FB Profile is

bendoverproductions@hotmail.com has been reported to me recently which is also being used as a messenger account, THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEN DOVER AND WE HAVE NO IDEA WHO THIS PERSON IS.

We do have a twitter account, but I can't remember the password so haven't used it in ages, so this one is also fake, it may well be the same person.

Bendover

@bendover_ukfollows you

London
Following
53 Tweets
530 Following
282 Followers

For those that have worked with Ben and myself a good way to know that it is a genuine profile is if we are trying to sell something, I'm far more likely to be trying to get you to buy a pair of hot pants than get your knickers off!

On that note don't forget our SwingalongaBen Party at the Private Club next Saturday 31st March, all the details at www.ben-dover.biz

Seriously be careful, there are some bad people out there!
Regards

Julian Becker
Commercial Director
Ben Dover Productions
Tel 00 44 (0)207 858 0221
Fax 00 44 (0)207 858 0223
julian@ben-dover.biz
www.ben-dover.biz
Sarah Kelly

Re: Fake Ben Dover beware

Post by Sarah Kelly »

..... I would know whether you are the real or fake julian as the real one never buys (me) a !drink! ... This can only be because you are overworked and underpaid,naturally,so,no penalty !wink! ..

Hoping to see you Saturday!party!

Always certed,works to Hard BG/GG/ANAL/DP+EXTREME Fetish.
Easy going,fun,Hard Working,Professional
I turn up prepared,on time,ready to shoot what you want as I`m RELIABLE! ;)

SarahKellyxxx
Alisha Rydes

Post by Alisha Rydes »

I recently joined Twitter and started to follow what i thought was Ben Dover anyway he started to talk to me by Direct Messaging. Anyway the conversation progressed and he asked if he could talk to me on msn. i didnt know that Ben Dover didnt ever go on msn, so added him. He then proceeded to ask me to take my clothes off and how he had a Milf series coming up.

Anyway the next day Busty Cookie adviced me that Ben Dover would never chat with models on msn so i direct messaged the fake one on twitter to ask his real name and he then deleted his profile.

Was very worrying that someone could steal someone's identity and if i had not known someone in the industry i could have actually decided to meet the fake guy and then who knows.

Models please be aware and dont take things at face value as i did so use caution.

Regards

Alisha Rydes xx
Sarah Kelly

Post by Sarah Kelly »

The REAL Ben Dover and the Real Julian are absolutely charming and a great laugh in real life and I suspect way too busy to be msn ing girls for kicks! .... When have ACTUAL chicks can be in the same room as!wink!

I had this very same cretin run his bullshit by me ages back..

Id won the Ben Dover Miss Wet T shirt competition !bow!and he started off pleasantly enough,asking how i was since then,was i busy etc etc (being disarming) before moving onto more familiar and somewhat dubious chat....

The hilarious bit was,and because I have a highly developed sense of ` Twadar=Twat Radar-!wink! when i asked him about the shoot that night,the girls present,the Award,etc etc he would say "back in a minute Sarah" then come back 5 minutes later having searched on Google...

It was actually quite amusing and kept me entertained for ages until,all good things coming to an end i told him to go do one!femdom! ...

I so wanted to hear the cretin say " you`ll never work in this town again"!deadhorse! but alas he didnt bite......

SarahKellyxxx
JulianB

Post by JulianB »

Sarah,

Are you sure you've met the real Ben Dover and Julian "absolutely charming and a great laugh in real life" sounds like the fake ones to me?

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow night at SwingalongaBen at the Private Club in Birmingham.

Julian xx
Regards

Julian Becker
Commercial Director
Ben Dover Productions
Tel 00 44 (0)207 858 0221
Fax 00 44 (0)207 858 0223
julian@ben-dover.biz
www.ben-dover.biz
Sarah Kelly

Post by Sarah Kelly »

Oh Bugger ... Now Im not so sure!drink!

SarahKellyxxx