Parties

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
CaramelCrunch

Re: Parties

Post by CaramelCrunch »

hi Daniel

i'd be ineresed please email me if you are

mscaramelcrunch@gmail.com

CC
xxx

mail@MissCaramelCrunch.com

http://www.MissCaramelCrunch.com
oli_cortez

Post by oli_cortez »

Would avoid this degenrate bell if I was you lot.
Nob3y

Post by Nob3y »

What you mean by that ?

Born to Lose..... Live to Win
Southwestparties

Post by Southwestparties »

I will tell you why. About 2 months ago he sent me a pic of 2 girls saying they would love to come party and sent me a pic. I asked for their numbers but he said he only had their emails, thats fine. So i said that I will leave it to you to arrange numbers, which he never did. Now, today he has sent me same pic and said exactly the same as he previously had done. the pic looks fake and no numbers forthcoming. you do the maths

Parties in Bristol and London
Southwestparties

My number is on my site, never has called me, just the same email twice.

oli_cortez

Post by oli_cortez »

Email he just sent me was ridiculously out of order. Mailed him asking if he was interested in using two girls I know. He said I'd mailed before and hadn't replied when he asked for a number (I don't have their numbers just email address) and I didn't reply, which I can't remember (he goes by a different email address now and I didn't put two and two together).

I then mailed him explaining I didn't have numbers just emails and gave him the email.

His reply ' fuck off you tool '

lovely bloke. Should be avoided for lack of social skills and unprofessionalism. Just my opion.
Southwestparties

Not going to get into a slanging match with you. Just do not believe that the girls exist.

oli_cortez

Post by oli_cortez »

Why not? I post on here all the time and have passed lots of girls to otherwise people before. Some bottle it and no show but that goes with the territory of shooting first timers.

It's beyond me why you felt the need to say fuck off you tool. You could have just said to me politely or said nothing at all. Was simply no need for it.
Southwestparties

Have no interest, do not consider you genuine, had my say above, closed book in my eyes. I have never heard of something so ridiculous. You are touting girls but dont have their numbers, beggars belief if you ask me