Indian stud

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
oli_cortez

Re: Indian stud

Post by oli_cortez »

I'm well confused.

Did phil shoot you and your missus? Yes or no?
Bobby 1

Post by Bobby 1 »

He made it up.. He didnt shoot either of us..
oli_cortez

Post by oli_cortez »

Phil is this true? Did you make up shooting with them?
Phil Phee

Post by Phil Phee »

We arranged it, Oli, and I admit to being a bit over eager with regard to my anticipated output (in order to "guarantee" the shoot). However this should in no way detract, despite my relative guilt, to the fact Bobby is a timewaster of the worst type.
Bobby 1

Post by Bobby 1 »

Phil stop with all the lies..

You are looking to get free shoots which i did not accept and agree too.. You are a time waster not me.. Ive got loads of positive feedback to prove my self..

End of thread
Dylan Devere

Post by Dylan Devere »

When I've been waiting since 5pm with a tog and a hotel room, and you say you won't arrive til 8 and will have to leave in time to catch a train at 8:30 is not a timing issue, it's taking the fucking piss

Much more than a handful but never a waste.

Toyboys always welcome in this MILF's panties.

<http://dylandevere.com>
oli_cortez

Post by oli_cortez »

I personally think you have a nerve to come on here and slate others when you have already blatantly lied about shooting with them which in the long run might have meant others would have booked them.

I can't work out why you would say you had shot with them with a very vivid description if you hadn't.
Phil Phee

Post by Phil Phee »

Agreed. I was wrong and made a serious judgement error
jaz1983

Post by jaz1983 »

Made yourself look an idiot of the highest order. You should apologise to Bobby publicly on here.