New guy here

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Jboy

New guy here

Post by Jboy »

Hi Everyone,

This message will probably get deleted but I just wanted to ask if male performers allowed to post in this section of the forum I know its mostly for women but I wanted to know before I posted a message about myself if that makes sense.

-J

XXX
paradise_summers

Re: New guy here

Post by paradise_summers »

Yes, male performers who are looking for work can post on here :)
Paradise x
Jboy

Post by Jboy »

ah great stuff thanks :-)

XXX
Snow Patrol

Post by Snow Patrol »

Hi JBoy... 3 tips to stand you in 'Good Stead'...

1) POST IN THIS THREAD - Dont start a new one... Its not needed...
2) INCLUDE PHOTOS - People are NOT going to email you for pics....
3) CLEARLY INCLUDE AN EMAIL ADDY THAT YOU CAN BE CONTACTED ON...

Following the 3 points above, WONT guarantee you work... But will get you take more seriously, by people who COULD offer you work :)

All de best !

Welcome to BGAFD :)

Jo Juggs

Post by Jo Juggs »

It is also good idea to put your location and do a profile on following link inc pics on here as well if you have them. You will also need to be certed if not already.

Hope this helps

Jo Juggs
x x

I am no longer active in the adult industry, but loved every minute I was a part of it.
Arsewithclass

Post by Arsewithclass »

Great advice from Snow Patrol & Jo :)

Also, don't forget a very important piece of info, are you looking to get into boy girl or boy boy, are you straight, gay or bi?

All the best...

[url=http://arsewithclass.com/freetour.php]Natalie K's Official mobile friendly tour[/url]
Jboy

Post by Jboy »

thanks buddy i will :-)

XXX
Jboy

Post by Jboy »

Hi everyone my name is Jon im from south wales, I am 30 years old looking to get into adult work, Im a straight guy, looking for b/g work or open to offers. I can do protected hardcore and oral, Im not certed yet I will get myself certed soon if anyone is interested in working with me

Would like to work with people from south wales area, I have been a photographer for the last 5 years but I want to try being the otherside of the camera for a change.

This is my AIR profile with pics of myself on it
http://www.adultindustryresources.com/d ... /sashaewan

If I have left anything out feel free to tell me and ill add it in,

Jon

My email is dbs101@hotmail.com

XXX