KAYLA LOUISE LOOKING FOR WORK & TRAVEL DATES

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
klouisemodel

KAYLA LOUISE LOOKING FOR WORK & TRAVEL DATES

Post by klouisemodel »

Hi all,

I'm looking to fill my spare dates for November and December.

I'm a professional internationally published model, published in places such as Met-Art, Only Tease, Breath Takers, ATK Premium, ATK Exotics, Club, Hustler etc.

For more details and my photos see http://www.purestorm.com/profile.aspx?id=klouisemodel

I can travel almost anywhere and have a railcard.

November 2-11th I will be in Kent, I have somewhere to shoot from or can travel to you... London, Surrey, Sussex etc.

I'll also be holding a studio day on November 10th in Reading, a few slots from an hour or more left.

I model all levels upto solo toys, girl girl, fetishes, fem/ dom, spanking, etc. Basically all levels, including some interaction with males as long as it isn't sexual (such as fem/ dom or spanking - not HJ etc).

Any enquires get in touch to my email here,

Kayla
william

Re: KAYLA LOUISE LOOKING FOR WORK & TRAVEL DATES

Post by william »

Kayla - Its such a shame you dont do the b/g styles no more ! Had seen some of your earlier work and it was stunning ! very much the gorgeous girl indeed, exotic erotic and all at the same time!
femorg

Re: KAYLA LOUISE LOOKING FOR WORK & TRAVEL DATES

Post by femorg »

hiya
email me
Donald

Donald