Week_231 @killergram.com_Daily Video Updates

The 'Promotions' forum is for the posting of promotional material relating to the British adult entertainment industry, as well as the seeking and commissioning of work by models and producers working in the British adult entertainment industry.
Pretty_Joe

Re: Week_231 @killergram.com_Daily Video Updates

Post by Pretty_Joe »

It has gone downhill, there seriously needs to be an interactive members only forum so that we can make more requests.
jinky1315

Post by jinky1315 »

the camera angles need to be sorted out at killergram,they seem to get them wrong too many times...still the best site ...take care..

i can but dream...jinky..
tilthyfosser

Post by tilthyfosser »

Could anyone please tell me who the other girl with Logan Montoya is in yesterdays update.

Thanks
The_Juan

Post by The_Juan »

Poor jack. I do agree the camera angles are awful as is the editing. A recent Paige Turnah scene "super hot booty" being proof of this probably the worst edited scene i have ever seen.
RodFraver99

Post by RodFraver99 »

You're English? You must not have finished school or you're 15 years old. Your morbid obsession with this male performer makes me think you might like him nudge nudge wink wink.
RodFraver99

Post by RodFraver99 »

Are you on crack as you make no sense at all. Keep taking them tablets pal they may kick in soon.